• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

height/weight/BMI/Dress size desires

when reading blogs and diarys on here(which I must say I find really inspiring) I often wonder what goals targets people have. I look at the tickers which state the losses so far and how much they have left to lose.....but I am interested to know

Peoples height
desired weight
Desired dress size
Desired BMI

I am 5ft 4, My desired weight is 9.7, dress size 12 and BMI 23/24

Do we all have similar targets?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I'm 5'3.5" and my desired weight is 10 stones 4lbs, dress size 10 and BMI - not sure will have to work it out!

Lynne x

Got a life thank you!
I am 5 ft 1in, desired weight to get under 10 stone although my ticker says 11 1/2 stone as that is where I want to get by the end of my 100 days. I want to be a size 12/14 and am not hung up at all on BMI!

Staff member
Height 5" 4'
Desired weight 8st. will settle for 9st.
Desired dress size 10/12
BMI- Normal:rolleyes:

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
:eek: OMG Bubbles!!!! It's you!!! How glad am I to see you?? :D

Finally...Life begins
My height 5'4"
Desired weight 10st
Desired dress size 12/14
desired BMI Anything thats not obese, morbidly obese, Normal will be fine!!

some of you will find when you reach the weight you have mentioned that you will be a lot smaller than you think....

Mini at the same height as you I was a size 8 at 8 stone 7 so I am sure you will reach your desired 'size' way before 8 stone...in fact I am not going down lower than 9.7 this time because it was then I looked my 'best'.

One of my colleagues said I looked frail and as if I may fall over when I was 8 stone 4. He said I looked like I had been very ill rather than healthily lost weight...but at 9 stone 7 I got men eyeing me up and flirting with me....as my boobs were still there then! Whereas at 8 stone 4 they were empty flaps of skin!.

Off course we are all different but I hope you discover like I did that you can weigh more than you think ti be the size you want.

Height 5'9"
desired weight approx 11st
Desired dress size 10-12
Desired BMI don't care although it would be about 23 at 11st (ish)

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
Height 5" 7'
Desired weight: Not sure, I will know when I get there but it won't be rigid. At the moment 10st 3lbs (it would be nice to lose a round 6st on LL) up to 10st 7lbs to give a comfort zone so I am not panic dieting every other day but still have control.
Desired dress size 10 top (I have no chest!) 12 bottoms
BMI- in the 23's.

Height 5'4
Weight 9 1/2
size 12
bmi under 25

Queen of the Damned
not sure about my BMI but

my height: 5"11
desired weight: 11st 7lbs
Desired dress size: 12
Hello gorgeous, good to see you here!!! :cool: