Helen's food Diary!

Monday:

Breakfast: Raspberries, blackberries, cherries, strawberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants, with fat free yogurt topped with chopped banana.

Lunch: Chicken (2x sandwich chicken 3 syns) and cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns) with an orange, apple and banana

Tea: 2 x tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns), mash potato with 2 tsp marg (4 syns), green beans, broccoli and 100ml of gravy (1.5 syns)

Total 12.5 syns

Today (Tuesday)

Breakfast:

50g porridge oats(25g HExB, 25g 4.5 syns) made with milk (HExA) topped with grated apple and chopped banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans, pepper and cucumber

Tea: stirfry .... chicken cooked in cajun spices, added vegetable stirfry (cabbage, broccoli and onion), added cooked spaghetti and then soy sauce.

Total: 4.5 syns ... but I did eat a homemade chocolate rice crispy cake just now. Fingers crossed still in my syn allowance!
Can't see it being too many x

Today has been an off day :( :( Breakfast was on plan. Got taken out for lunch and off plan tea as its been hectic.

Breakfast: Sweetened fat free yogurt

Lunch: Wetherspoons five bean chilli with rice .. no idea on syns but heres the nutritional values:

Energy 495kcal
Protein 14.8
Carbohydrate 84.2
Fat 10.1
saturated fat 1.3
fibre 11.1
sodium 3500mg

Calorie breakdown 19% fat, 69% carbs, 12% protein

Tea: Tesco BBQ chicken drumsticks (fresh)

Energy 155kcal
Fat 7.4
of which saturates 1.8
carbohydrates 3.6
of which sugars 2.1
fibre 1.0
protein 17.8
salt 0.9

If anyone could tell me the syn value of each that would be fab!!!

THURSDAY:

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Took a packed lunch as went out. Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) and salad sandwich (60g wholemeal bread HExB), apple and Nutrigain strawberry bar (6.5 syns)
Tea:Cod seasoned with cajun spices, mash potato and veg

Total 6.5 syns

TODAY:

Breakfast: fat free yogurt and cheese (20g lighter cheese HExA) on toast (1 slice HExB)
Lunch: Pasta with grated cheese (25g lighter cheese 4 syns), 1 slice of sandwich ham (1.5 syns) and salad, nutrigrain strawberry bar (6.5 syns)
Tea: Steak (fat cut off), mushroom and veg stirfry and baked beans.

Total 12 syns

SATURDAY:

Lazy morning so had a brunch. Toast (HExB 60g wholemeal bread), beans, scrambled egg (no milk or butter) and bacon (fat cut off)
Didn't have lunch as had brunch, haven't a clue what we had for tea!!

SUNDAY:

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt sweetened

Lunch: Roast chicken, roast potatoes (dry roasted for mine), carrots, cabbage, 1 stuffing ball (2 syns) and 100ml gravy from meat juices (5 syns)

Tea: Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) and tomato on toast (1 slice HExB) with salad and beans.

Total 8 syns.

MONDAY:

Breakfast: 2x bolied eggs and mixed fruit and fat free yogurt

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) and tomato sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Off plan as was so so busy!! Was late before me and hubby sat down to eat .. so was a cheeky fish n chips form chip shop. Tasted soooo goooood but felt soooo guilty!!

TUESDAY:

Breakfast: 60g porridge oats made with milk (HExA) (35g HExB, 25g 4 syns) topped with banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese (25g 4 syns) and beans.

Tea: Chicken and tomato stirfry type thing made with spaghetti and broccoli

Total syns 8

I have been super super good today!!! Let just hope I don#t decide to pick tonight!!

Breakfast: Mixed fruit and fat free yogurt

Lunch: Pasta and broccoli topped with grated cheese (40g Lighter cheese HExA)

Tea: Kickin chilli chicken burger (12 syns) in 60g wholemeal roll (HExB) and crunchy salad.

Have had 2 cups of tea with milk (1 syn for both dashes of milk)

Total syns: 13

if this is the one you had it's 11.5 syns :) I suppose most of the syns would come with any sour cream/cheese etc.

J D Wetherspoon Jacket Potato with Five Bean Chilli (per serving) 11½

Back