Helen's food Diary!

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt

Lunch: Chicken and cucumber sandwich with 1 slice of brown bread (HExB), 1 x boiled egg, raw carrot and 40g sliced cheese (HExA)

Tea: Chicken stirfy (cooked chicken in cajun spices, added broccoli and then half a bag of beansprout and vegetable stirfry, added cooked spaghetti and soy)

Snack: (actually had one today!) Fruit and nut cereal bar (4 Syns)

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and fruit

Lunch: Picnic with the kids, Chicken, cheese (HExA) and cucumber sandwich (1 slice HExB and 1 slice 4 syns).

Tea: Vegetable stirfry (had to use the rest of the veg from yesterday)

Total: 4 syns

Today was naughty, so busy I missed breakfast and lunch!!

Tea: Roast chicken, carrots, roast potatoes, broccoli, cabbage and roast parsnips with 100ml gravy (1.5 syns)

Snack: Strawberry and white choc snack bar (4 syns)

Total: 5.5 syns

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats sweetened (HExB) tope with frozen mixed fruits and fat free yogurt.

Lunch. Cajun chicken pizza. SW pizza dough topped with tomato puree, 40g lighter cheese (HExA) and chicken cooked in cajun spice. (5.5 syns)

Tea. Sheperds pie. Made with less than 20% mince (100g 6 syns), farmhouse veg and broccoli.

Total: 11.5 syns

Breakfast: Missed breakfast.

Lunch. SW Pizza with my mum. Cheese on with 40g lighter cheese (HExA) (5.5 syns)

Tea: Steak (Fat cut off), mushrooms and a big pile of crunchy salad

Snack: 2 x cereal bars (8 syns)

Total: 13.5 syns

Breakfast: Banana and Spinach smoothie .. not sure of syns?? 5 for the banana according to my book but not sure on the spinach.

Lunch: I had a few raspberries, few strawberries, few blackberries, and a few cherries, blackcurrants and redcurrants with fat free yogurt as a smoothie. Not sure for syns .. for 100g its 1syn purred I didn't even have anywhere near 50g of each lol!!

Tea: Jacket potato with cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) and beans with crunchy salad

Total: Will update when work out syns for fruit smoothie

Breakfast: scrambled egg and toast (HExB)

Lunch: Crunchy salad with grated cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA)

Tea: Chicken breast seasoned with cajun spices, sweet potato and farmhouse veg

Snack: Cereal bar 4 syns

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt with mixed fruits

Lunch: Roast lamb, roast potatoes (not cooked in oil), leeks, cabbage and carrots. 1ooml gravy (1.5 syns) and mint sauce ... 2 tablespoons (1 syn)

Tea: Sweet potato, broccoli and mini chicken breasts topped with tomato puree and 40g lighter cheese (HExA)

I have no idea of syns .. today is Easter .. Easter brings chocolate,, i'm not a chocolate lover but i have picked ... and mini eggs ... I love mini eggs. Tomorrow is a new day.
Rest of food was spot on so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Breakfast: 60g brown bread (HExB) (crusts cut off) toast topped with chopped banana.

Lunch. Brown bread roll (6.5 syns) filled with crunchy salad

Tea: Stirfry done with chicken, beansprouts, spinach and spaghetti

Total: 6.5 syns

Breakfast: 60g brown bread (HExB) (crusts cut off) toast topped with chopped banana.

Lunch. Brown bread roll (6.5 syns) filled with crunchy salad

Tea: Stirfry done with chicken, beansprouts, spinach and spaghetti

Total: 6.5 syns
All sounds fab :D

Saturday: Skipped breakfast .. didn't feel like food til lunch time.

Lunch: Cheese sandwich (40g Lighter cheese HExA, 1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Fried egg and SW chips

Sunday

Breakfast: 35g oats (HExB) and a banana

Lunch: various cheeses and crackers as it was hubby's birthday

Tea: Roast beef, carrots, leeks, roast potatoes and yorkshires again as hubby's birthday

Monday:

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and mixed fruits

Lunch: Beans on toast (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Pork chop with fat cut off, sweet potato mash, green beans and 100ml gravy (1.5 syns)

Saturday: Skipped breakfast .. didn't feel like food til lunch time.

Lunch: Cheese sandwich (40g Lighter cheese HExA, 1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Fried egg and SW chips

Sunday

Breakfast: 35g oats (HExB) and a banana

Lunch: various cheeses and crackers as it was hubby's birthday

Tea: Roast beef, carrots, leeks, roast potatoes and yorkshires again as hubby's birthday

Monday:

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and mixed fruits

Lunch: Beans on toast (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Pork chop with fat cut off, sweet potato mash, green beans and 100ml gravy (1.5 syns)

All looks good x

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and fruit

Lunch: spaghetti with 40g lighter cheese (HExA)

Tea: Literally nothing in the house .. so cheated and had a cheeky take away :(

Wednesday

Breakfast: I missed as was so busy doing school run and straight to Asda

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA), cucumber and tomato sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: 2x pork sausages (10 syns), baked beans, egg and bacon (Fat cut off)

Total: 14 syns

Breakfast: mixed fruits, banana and apple topped with fat free yogurt

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) and cucumber sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns), quark used for butter.

Tea: I made my own up. Cooked chicken, bacon (fat cut off) and cherry tomatoes. Added most a tub of quark, added paprika and cajun spices, added cooked pasta. put in an oven proof dish, topped with 40g lighter cheese (5.5 syns), oven baked til cheese melted and served alongside a crunchy salad. Was super yummy!!!

Total: 9.5 syns

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HExB) Mixed fruit, banana and fat free yogurt.

Lunch: Quick n easy .... scrambled eggs and beans.

Tea: Steak (fat cut off) mushroom (dry fried), Homemade chips and roasted peppers (same tray with 1tsp oil 2 syns as no frylight), leftover beans and rest pf the crunchy salad.

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total: 8 syns

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats (HExB) Mixed fruit, banana and fat free yogurt.

Lunch: Quick n easy .... scrambled eggs and beans.

Tea: Steak (fat cut off) mushroom (dry fried), Homemade chips and roasted peppers (same tray with 1tsp oil 2 syns as no frylight), leftover beans and rest pf the crunchy salad.

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total: 8 syns
Looks like another good day :)

Breakfast: Sweet cinnamon oats so simple sachets (6.5 syns) topped with banana

Lunch: Cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA), chicken (3 slice sandwich chicken 4.5 syns) and cucumber sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Cod fillets x 2 as small lol, vegetable egg fried rice (but not fried in anything lol) and broccoli

Total: 15 syns

Monday:

Breakfast: Raspberries, blackberries, cherries, strawberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants, with fat free yogurt topped with chopped banana.

Lunch: Chicken (2x sandwich chicken 3 syns) and cheese (40g lighter cheese HExA) sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns) with an orange, apple and banana

Tea: 2 x tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns), mash potato with 2 tsp marg (4 syns), green beans, broccoli and 100ml of gravy (1.5 syns)

Total 12.5 syns

Today (Tuesday)

Breakfast:

50g porridge oats(25g HExB, 25g 4.5 syns) made with milk (HExA) topped with grated apple and chopped banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans, pepper and cucumber

Tea: stirfry .... chicken cooked in cajun spices, added vegetable stirfry (cabbage, broccoli and onion), added cooked spaghetti and then soy sauce.

Total: 4.5 syns ... but I did eat a homemade chocolate rice crispy cake just now. Fingers crossed still in my syn allowance!

Back