Helen's food Diary!

That sounds like a great variety and hardly any syn. Do u stop eating after dinner? I seem to

Thanks. I seem to stop yes after evening meal. I've never seem to snack in evenings. Sometimes I have snacked

Stood on scales this morning!!

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_9d641405-abc2-4feb-bf1f-da52cac9ec6d.jpg
    InstagramCapture_9d641405-abc2-4feb-bf1f-da52cac9ec6d.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 14
Breakfast: 2 x Raisin and Lemon pancake (10 syns ) and 100g fat free yoghurt.

Lunch: Jacket potato, cheese (40g lighter cheddar HExA) and beans.

Tea. Cod fillets, carrots, brown rice, green beans, broccoli and farmhouse veg.

No snacks today!

Drinks: 3 cups of tea 2x 600ml bottles of no added sugar squash.

Total: 10 syns

Breakfast: 100g fat free yogurt and fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants and cherries)

Lunch: 2x bolied eggs, 2x chicken sandwich slice (1 syn), cherry tomatoes, cucumber, raw carrot sticks, Muller corner strawberry shortcake (7.5 syns)

Tea: Spaghetti in Passatta topped with 40g lighter cheese (HExA) followed by 100g fruit trifle (4 Syns)

No snacks .. I'm not really a snacker!!

Drinks: 4 cups of tea!

Total: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2x boiled eggs, 1 slice of brown toast (HExB) with 1 teaspoon of margarine (2 syns)

Lunch: Salmon fillet with broccoli and green beans followed by 100g fruit cocktail trifle (4 syns)

Tea: Roast beef, carrots, broccoli, green beans, leeks,roast potatos and 50ml meat juice gravy

Drinks: 3 cups of tea and 2 glasses of squash.

Last edited:
Breakfast: Golden syrup flavour oats so simple sachet (6.5 Syns) topped with banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with tuna and sweet corn

Tea: Tesco healthy living sausages x2 (2 syns) with broccoli, sweet potato mash and farmhouse veg.

Snacks: 1x chicken sandwich slice (0.5 syns)

Total: 7 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: 60g wholemeal bread (HExB) with scrambled eggs and beans.

Lunch: Raw mushrooms, raw pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn and a packet of tesco ridge cut cheese and onion crisps (8 sysns)

Tea: I did a stirfry type thing. I used spaghetti as I wasn't sure if egg noodles were free. I cooked chicken, mushrooms, onions, pepper and then added half a bag of vegetable and beansprout stirfry veg. A bit of grated garlic. Added the cooked spaghetti and then soy sauce to taste. Was super scrummy!!!

I'm going to join slimming world on Thursday hope you don't mind if I watch your thread it will hopefully help give me the start I'm needing

Thats absolutely fine :)

Breakfast: 100g fat free yogurt with fruit and 1x toast (HExB) with 40 g lighter cheese (HExA)

Lunch: 2x chicken sandwich slice (1 syn), peppers and banana

Tea: Pork chop chopped (fat removed), red onion chopped, sweetcorn and broccoli with spaghetti with soy sauce

Treat to bottle of wine as it my birthday .. will work out syns tomorrow!!

Breakfast: Fat free yoghurt

Lunch: Beans on toast (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: Salmon, mash potato, carrots and broccoli

Hot chocolate with no milk (5 syns)

Total: 9 syns

Yesterday 25th March

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and fruit, Slice of cheese on toast (HExB and HExA)

Lunch: 2x cereal bars (8 syns)

Tea: Was off plan as had wine n pizza night with a few friends for my birthday.

Last edited:
Breakfast: fat free yogurt
Lunch: Mini chicken breasts topped with tomato puree and 40g lighter cheese (HExA)
Tea: Butter chicken (10 syns for the 200g of sauce) with rice and broccoli

Waaaaaay over the syns today as I scoffed pizza :( :( :( ...... tomorrows another day, drawing a line under it and moving on!

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt with mixed fruits

Lunch: Roast lamb, roast potatoes (not cooked in oil), leeks, cabbage and carrots. 1ooml gravy (1.5 syns) and mint sauce ... 2 tablespoons (1 syn)

Tea: Sweet potato, broccoli and mini chicken breasts topped with tomato puree and 40g lighter cheese (HExA)

I have no idea of syns .. today is Easter .. Easter brings chocolate,, i'm not a chocolate lover but i have picked ... and mini eggs ... I love mini eggs. Tomorrow is a new day.

Breakfast: Oats so simple syrup flavour (6.5 syns)

Lunch: Egg sandwich (1 slice HExB, 1 slice 4 syns)

Tea: 2x small jacket potatoes with cheese (HExA 40g lighter cheddar) and baked beans.

Total: 10.5 syns

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt and fruit, 1 slice of toast (HExB) topped with banana

Lunch: Jacket potato topped with mashed egg and baked beans

Tea: 3x meatballs (7.5 syns) and 100g bolognaise sauce (3 syns) with spaghetti topped with 40g Lighter cheese (HExA)

Total: 10.5 syns

Breakfast: Fat free yogurt

Lunch: 2xSW pizzas .. (5.5 syns) with 40g lighter cheese (HExA) ( I made mini pizzas about the size of a quarter of a normal size pizza each)

Tea: Cod fillets, sweet potato, broccoli and farmhouse veg

Total: 11 syns

Breakfast: I missed it as didn't feel like food.

Lunch: SW Pizzas again for lunch (as yesterday .. mini pizzas 11 syns)

Tea: Tesco Healthy Living sausages x2 (2 syns), egg and beans.

Total: 13 syns

Back