Helen's Journey.

Day 45! Another great day yesterday, diet wise and family wise. Everyone is looking forward to the holiday :) hopefully some healing can be done on holiday, as it has been a very strained summer.
Hopped on my scales and 17st 9lbs glaring at me. So one happy chick here... Ellis is doing great too. She is out tonight for a meal with her friends from school. As they are back in 2 weeks. The beauty of living in a small town, they are going to a friends restaurant, and i asked could Ellis carry her food with her as she is on a special diet. And my friend said no bother, so i will do Ellis's plate and drop it off beforehand. :) so she will order her salad, and she will get my plate :)
heres to another great day :)

Well another thing done today. HOLIDAY booked! 2 months todat 13/10 we are off on holidays. My treat to the girls in my life, 3 daughters and sister :) (she turned 50 this year) my eldest turned 21 in may (we had the night off that night all of us, but i cooked the hot food at work) and Ellis turned sweet 16. So who needs an excuse for a holiday, but we have 3 anyway... So I'm hoping to lose 2 st before then (hmmm is it doable i don't know, but i sure am going to do my best. That would have me at 15st 12lbs, i would still have a way to go. I will take that week off within reason. :) as i have no intention on coming back to lose it a 2nd time. I settled on accommodation up a hill, bit worried about my gamy leg, but hopefully by then i will be sorted :fingerscrossed:

Aww that's lovely!
Hope you and your girls have an amazing time! Where are you lucky ladies off too?!
I've booked a holiday for December myself and I'm hoping to lose at least 4 stones by then.
It is doable but you gotta be very strict and motivated.
Good luck xo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Idk what causes it :( but what i do know if i have my rings on, its worse lol

Possibly sounds like carpal tunnel?

Aww that's lovely!
Hope you and your girls have an amazing time! Where are you lucky ladies off too?!
I've booked a holiday for December myself and I'm hoping to lose at least 4 stones by then.
It is doable but you gotta be very strict and motivated.
Good luck xo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hi T1506 we are heading off to the algarve :) where are u heading to? :) x

Day 45! Another great day yesterday, diet wise and family wise. Everyone is looking forward to the holiday :) hopefully some healing can be done on holiday, as it has been a very strained summer.
Hopped on my scales and 17st 9lbs glaring at me. So one happy chick here... Ellis is doing great too. She is out tonight for a meal with her friends from school. As they are back in 2 weeks. The beauty of living in a small town, they are going to a friends restaurant, and i asked could Ellis carry her food with her as she is on a special diet. And my friend said no bother, so i will do Ellis's plate and drop it off beforehand. :) so she will order her salad, and she will get my plate :)
heres to another great day :)

45 days Helen :) wow , dont know why Im surprise every time when I see the number. By now I should already know you are one special lady who have amazing will- power.

Im myself from small place and there is some good stuff about it and some not so good :p
Great that you can make sure your girl have right meal. So nice of your friend to give helping hand and meet you half way. Going out for lunch or dinner is hardest part when you on diet anyway. Specially when you dont eat while on diet. Your girl is very special too to keep herself on track- having small meal and her shakes :)

I wonder what her friends will say if they see her losing so much weight is short time :)
Anyway - gotta run. Hope both of you have good day xx

Gutted for Ellis. Her friends cancelled the meal out :( and she was so looking forward to it. So I got my eldest to take her out for the meal instead, as she was nearly ready for going out! So it cost me more money lol they both had a good time :) so smiles all around

Gutted for Ellis. Her friends cancelled the meal out :( and she was so looking forward to it. So I got my eldest to take her out for the meal instead, as she was nearly ready for going out! So it cost me more money lol they both had a good time :) so smiles all around

At least your girls had fun and alone time with nice meals too =) How are you doing today?

Im doing great hun :) another day down! Lipotrim anyway. Xx You?

Day 46. Still 100% :) did my little ritual and i hopped on my scales 17st 8lbs. So another 1lb gone :) 1lb to 3 1/2 stone gone!! All these lbs are adding up :) It is 60 days (i think) to my holidays! And i cannot wait to see what size i will be that day travelling! I wonder if i will still be 100%, or even on the lipotrim diet !!!! Time will tell. If i have lost 3 1/2 stone (approx) in 46 days, i surely can do 2 st (28 lbs) in 60 days!
Heres to another great day :)

Yes you will be on lipotrim still!! I really hope you will as this is such a life changing experience! !

Ofc you can do it Helen :) I wish I could see change on my scale every morning, small little thing that makes you smile right in morning :)

As for me , I have been extra good this week but my scale dont show it. No worries as hard work never lost but I just cant wait to see that 18 st on my scales. :)

Day 47. Yesterday was such a day, i would never again want to repeat. It started badly and it never recovered. I got a call yesterday morning that a friend of mine was found dead by her daughter. She had a massive heart attack, and was found on the couch!!! She was 41 years old the week before!!! Didn't really drink and never smoked!!! Had done nothing to no one, a real genuine person. GONE, just like that. The only consolation is the night before her daughter was one of the ones that was eating out with ellis (the girl that found her mum is Ellis's best friend), so thank god the meal for whatever reason was cancelled. That family got to spend her last night all together at home! She leaves behind a husband, 16 year old daughter (who hasnt spoken since!) and a 7 year old son. I lost count of the amount of times i said yesterday "whats it all for, when you can be taken in the blink of an eye"
i stuck with my diet, but with a very heavy heart. Rest in Peace Ann XXX

Day 48. Still 100%, another hard day yesterday. (Our beautiful samoyed husky 'Daisy Duke' got ran over and killed yesterday. She was 8 years old and Ellis's dog :()
its hard dieting when stuff like that goes on. You associate so many things with food! I don't know if thats an irish thing or just an addiction FULL stop. Either way i didn't cheat, and neither did Ellis. saying that she only had her meal yesterday, no shakes. She was crying all day. Bless her :(, breaks my heart seeing my kids upset... :(
hopped on scales this morning 17st 8lbs, i think i have been looking at that for the last 3 days :confused: which isn't normal for me anyways. And i still have like 5 st + to go, so its not like im down to my last 5lbs!!! I think if i sts for a week it wouldn't bother me, but if i sts for 2 weeks, that would be me GONE lol
heres to a better day today for everyone :) x

What a horrendous story Helen. So sorry for your loss of a good friend xxx
Thanks Allie2014, the whole community is in shock :( xx

Helen , Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs be strong hun
Thanks Rita. I was talking to her the other day, she was in my shop. Its just hard to believe it. :( xx

Hez, sorry to hear your sad news about your friend. It's at times like this that dieting can be even more of a challenge. Try to stay strong. You have done so well. Hugs and best wishes to you and your daughter. X

Back