Helen's Journey.

I have been reading your diary and am so impressed with your journey. Well done you are an inspiration. I started a week ago and had my first weigh in yesterday and was pleased to have lost 8 lbs. I am struggling at the moment this is mainly due to extreme tiredness so decided to go on line to read your latest input.
It does help to have this forum and I thank others including you Helen for sharing your experiences.:)

I have been reading your diary and am so impressed with your journey. Well done you are an inspiration. I started a week ago and had my first weigh in yesterday and was pleased to have lost 8 lbs. I am struggling at the moment this is mainly due to extreme tiredness so decided to go on line to read your latest input.
It does help to have this forum and I thank others including you Helen for sharing your experiences.:)

Its very helpful for people to share there journeys and experiences and also taking the time to comment :) i know it helps me! You should start a diary too!! Xx

Helen im thinking about your dilemma.... Do ppl know your on LT or is it a 'secret'

Im thibking once you start eating it can be hard getting back on track. Im starting to sway towards you staying 100% or having a low car meal x

Day 43! Just back from our weigh in. And i have lost another 5 lbs, so thats 44lbs in 6 weeks :) one happy bunny here. Also she welcomed me into the 17st category, so now thats official too :) but the best news was Ellis. Ellis came with me today and Ellis has lost 17 lbs in 2 weeks and is 12 lbs from being overweight. I know that sounds bad, as who wants to hear that, but 2 weeks ago she was morbidly obese. So being over weight is a joy in comparison. Also the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Ellis got all strawberry shakes too this week :) thats our news. Must dash as i have my hair appt today, my prize for getting into the 17st family lol
heres to another great day :) xx

Helen -how amazing is this =) well done both of you. Im so happy for you - you doing so well on your journey and dont think too much about wedding. You know what is right thing to do, when you get there. Wedding is happy event and you should not get to much stressed about it. Only thing you should be worried about is how your family will recognize you - you awesome, beautiful and slim women :D
And what a joy about your girl. Double joy even , you speaking again and fab weight loss too :) Bet shes over the moon. Proud of you both. Have no idea how you have so much will-power ( both of you) but you going strong
Hugs for now =)

Helen I am absolutely over the moon for you and Ellis! Thats So amazing! <3 You should both be so so proud of each other x
Thanks hun. It was the first time i see Ellis smile in ages, she was very happy. And i was a proud momma bear :) it makes it much easier for the coming week, for both of us! I will have to pop over to yours now and catch up ;) xx

Wow well done Helen and Ellis. That's done awesome weight loss.
Enjoy your treat as well Helen. And 44 lbs in 6 weeks!!!! Just WOW.
X
Thanks v12345. Your kind words are very much appreciated. :) x

Hello and welcome. Well done on your 8lbs weight loss. Thats a great start to any diet. You will have highs and lows, good days and bad days, but this forum is one of the most important parts to help keeping you on track. As there are others feeling the same, and there is no one judging anyone. Its all encouragement and support from a GREAT group of people. As goose says you should start your own diary? And you would be surprised how therapeutic it is. Especially with the lipotrim diet, unless people are aware what the diet is about, they can be very ignorant and judgemental.. :(
i look forward to reading your story, and if u decide not too. Let us know how you are getting on here. :) x

Helen im thinking about your dilemma.... Do ppl know your on LT or is it a 'secret'

Im thibking once you start eating it can be hard getting back on track. Im starting to sway towards you staying 100% or having a low car meal x
Obviously my family know, hubby, kids, brother n sisters, 2 close friends.... The chemist lady lol
I'm not going around advertising, but if someone asks i would tell them.... I think lol
thats my fear too, BUT i do feel this time its different, I'M different... I want to lose this weight for good, thats all i plan on doing until I'm there, wherever there is :) decisions, decisions lol

Helen -how amazing is this =) well done both of you. Im so happy for you - you doing so well on your journey and dont think too much about wedding. You know what is right thing to do, when you get there. Wedding is happy event and you should not get to much stressed about it. Only thing you should be worried about is how your family will recognize you - you awesome, beautiful and slim women :D
And what a joy about your girl. Double joy even , you speaking again and fab weight loss too :) Bet shes over the moon. Proud of you both. Have no idea how you have so much will-power ( both of you) but you going strong
Hugs for now =)
Thank you my lovely. It means the world to me, as you are a huge part in my success. :) (and i Thank You sincerely from the bottom of my heart) xx
i was so proud of my baby girl Ellis. I hope she has the strength to see it through to the end. I think she has, shes like her mother, STUBBORN lol we have both had a great day today. I must pop over to your thread now ;) xxx

Have updated my info, but my tracker wont update!! I will have to try again later. :mad:

Day 44 scales seem to be stuck on 17st 10lbs :( am looking at that for what seems like an eternity! Im still on it 100% which is good. I take no notice now of it, like its the most normal thing in the world. Sat with my sister and her girls last night, while they stuffed their faces. They were teasing me.... They got no reaction though ;)
I am thinking as to what to treat myself too when i see 16st category on the scales.... Oh the joys of all these little presents to me, for being so good :)
got my hair done yesterday, it looked fab when it was done.....then i went to work, and had to tie it up!! It not looking so good now :( i got blonde and copper highlights put in, and had it chopped up too my shoulders. I have 2 red streaks either side of my forehead lol and i mean RED... I thought it was a red thread on my hair when i first saw it lol
more people commented on my weight loss yesterday. And asked what i was doing, when i explained they said about my neighbour who did it years ago. She went from a size 22 to size 8 on it, now she is a size 28!! She had it all back on and more with it within the year. So i said i had no intention of putting it back on, why would i want to put myself through this to do it all again... Is that not complete madness! As well as expensive.
Today i must pop next door to see my MIL as she had a fall a couple of days ago, and it will be my first chance to see her. See if she says anything about my weight, in fairness she never comments what size i am! Bless her, she has seen both sides (being heavy and being light).
Hope we all have a great day :) x

Just after amending my goal. From 14st to 12 st. My tracker is mot working it wont let me update, which is bugging me now. It wont even let me create a new tracker. :(

After updating my signature, deleted my tracker :) as it was wrecking my head. Added my new goals. Who sets out to lose 9 stone... What did i do to myself, how could i not do something about before it got to that! No more excuses for me. I wont be seeing this weight ever again :(
on the positive side i am a 1/3 of the way to my goal (unless i move it again) saying that if size 12/14 comes before reaching my goal, thats me off this ride. I can live with that, quite happily :)

Oh Helen , Im so excited for you. Dont it feel great when people comment your weight loss and say you doing so well =) gives me so much positive energy and will power to go on. Work harder and keep going. And other hand its so scary to hear storys how people lose weight and then gain more back . Just like I did - If only I could turn back time. 9 stones hun is still only 9 stones and Yes I say only as it is only 9 stones. There is more people out there who have much more to lose and you are the lucky one who got on track at 9 stones. LOL , I may sound nuts ( but Im not , my Mom got me tested - honest , btw :p ) But I would love to be on 9 stone journey =) Me to lost 3 stones on my early 20's with ww and then gained another 12 stones. I was 12 stones at age 20 and at age 30 I was 25 stones. And its ok . you know why its ok ? Because if I havent waited to lose weight this year and you havent waited to lose weight this year , we would never met :) same goes with lots of other lovely members in here - we all met only because we choose to lose weight , here and now =) how awesome is this :D
Big hugs to everyone and Helen - dont worry about not losing pound yesterday . your effort is never lost , it will cats you some point ahead =) xx

Thats very true Rita. If we hadn't all decided to do something now we would never have met. Thats another positive for us :) there are some great people on here, for whom i am very grateful to have in my life. One day hopefully i will meet some of them :) (you never know!) xx

Well another thing done today. HOLIDAY booked! 2 months todat 13/10 we are off on holidays. My treat to the girls in my life, 3 daughters and sister :) (she turned 50 this year) my eldest turned 21 in may (we had the night off that night all of us, but i cooked the hot food at work) and Ellis turned sweet 16. So who needs an excuse for a holiday, but we have 3 anyway... So I'm hoping to lose 2 st before then (hmmm is it doable i don't know, but i sure am going to do my best. That would have me at 15st 12lbs, i would still have a way to go. I will take that week off within reason. :) as i have no intention on coming back to lose it a 2nd time. I settled on accommodation up a hill, bit worried about my gamy leg, but hopefully by then i will be sorted :fingerscrossed:

Well done Helen on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

At the rate you are losing weight I would not be surprised if you have two more stone off on top of the three stone you have lost already in time for your holidays and I hope your leg is feeling better by then.

Helen, I also have experienced the pins and needles. I wake up every night with intense pins and needles in my right hand????? Not sure what can be causing it. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks mini :) i hope your doing ok! x

Helen, I also have experienced the pins and needles. I wake up every night with intense pins and needles in my right hand????? Not sure what can be causing it. Anyone any ideas?
Idk what causes it :( but what i do know if i have my rings on, its worse lol

Back