Helen's Journey.

WOOOP I love it when a milestone is in sight! Cant wait for you to get into the 17s! So so proud of you. Red nails always look lush, I never seem to pull them off but I'm giving it a go as we speak lol, Think they will grown on me :p As for HAIR, this is soundling lovely! I think its great to treat yourself to a non food thing aswell! Well done hunny, You are an inspiration as always xxxx
thanks Lucie. Its all these small changes that help keep me on the straight and narrow. You have to be good to yourself too ;) xx

Hez, doing ok again now after misbehaving at weekend. Tummy still sore so finding it tough enough to do the litres of water. I'm sure it'll settle down after another day or two. I've learned that while Bacardi might be lower carb than a bottle of beer, it's also tough going when one isn't a big drinker. Imagine learning a lesson like that at 41 years of age. Lol. Hope things are still on the up for you in terms of feelings and down in terms of weight. X

Thanks jells, i have my water down to an art. I make my shakes with 400mls, instead of 250mls that way im getting another of my 450mls of water without realising it. That way i only have just over 1500mls of water to drink. Thats actually the hardest part of my diet, all the water! Hope you feeling much better :) xx

Hez, I bet manicure and new hear color and cut will make you feel much better. I wish I could get manicure and hair done, lol Will have to wait little longer for that. You will look so amazing in sept wedding - are you sure your family will recognize you ? anyhow - keep up your good work and cant wait to hear how was your day. Hugs xx

thanks destamia. My wedding is coming around slowly, haven't got a clue what i am going to wear. I will leave it until a week or 2 before to get my outfit :) and Thanks for the love and support as always :) xxx

Day 38.... Well my scales is reading 18st 0lbs.... So I'm nearly there, well, in the 17st family anyway! Still have like a way to go on my journey but hey ho such is life. Yesterday i went to the travel agents and enquired about a holiday for sometime in october! Just me and 2 of my girls. Hubby cant come, as he will be busy with work, my son doesn't want to come if Dad is not going! And i asked my eldest if she wanted to come on a free holiday, and she said she would have to think about it..... !!! So i told her to let me know today as I'm booking it today. That then gives me and my daughter a goal to keep on with the diet. Thankfully she is still doing it, although she still not talking to me! She is using my shakes so at some time we will have to go and get her weighed as i will run out of my shakes! I hope the break away can heal some of this crap thats going on. Well the break will do us all the world of good. Us in our new bodies, and just a week away to recharge.
Still going 100%, my friends were in last night at work lol they sit down and pig out in front of me, saying how they feel guilty eating and me sitting there. I told them they do that at least 3 times a week and it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers them lol !!! Funny thing is the 2 of them say they will have to lose weight as I'm losing weight... Funny gals x
After having my manicure i put my lovely rings back on, and guess what? My pins and needles have returned :( so painful in the mornings. But after a couple of hours it does pass.
Heres to another great day! And bring on the 17st category. Im ready for the challenge! :) x

Day 38.... Well my scales is reading 18st 0lbs.... So I'm nearly there, well, in the 17st family anyway! Still have like a way to go on my journey but hey ho such is life. Yesterday i went to the travel agents and enquired about a holiday for sometime in october! Just me and 2 of my girls. Hubby cant come, as he will be busy with work, my son doesn't want to come if Dad is not going! And i asked my eldest if she wanted to come on a free holiday, and she said she would have to think about it..... !!! So i told her to let me know today as I'm booking it today. That then gives me and my daughter a goal to keep on with the diet. Thankfully she is still doing it, although she still not talking to me! She is using my shakes so at some time we will have to go and get her weighed as i will run out of my shakes! I hope the break away can heal some of this crap thats going on. Well the break will do us all the world of good. Us in our new bodies, and just a week away to recharge.
Still going 100%, my friends were in last night at work lol they sit down and pig out in front of me, saying how they feel guilty eating and me sitting there. I told them they do that at least 3 times a week and it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers them lol !!! Funny thing is the 2 of them say they will have to lose weight as I'm losing weight... Funny gals x
After having my manicure i put my lovely rings back on, and guess what? My pins and needles have returned :( so painful in the mornings. But after a couple of hours it does pass.
Heres to another great day! And bring on the 17st category. Im ready for the challenge! :) x

18 stones girl, 18 stones - omg , Im so happy for you ( and little greenish :p ) - how amazing you must feel and you so deserve it =) So tomorrow your scale will show you 17 I bet - ah, I get too excited myself , lol
Holiday with girls , so fab idea - hopefully your and your girls will enjoy your time off and you can sorted what ever there is to sort. I think the holiday will be great award for your hard work - at work and with your slimming too. 100% on shakes and going strong. If we look how fab you doing now then but the time your off for your holiday you will be one slim and sexy lady - enjoy it hun , every moment. Your have inspired me so much - cant wait when I get to 18 st zone too ( ofc, you will be long gone from there by that time :) ) Hugs

18 stones WOOOOOO lol Can't wait for your weigh in! Keeping everything crossed for you lovely :D xxx

Thanks Rita, and Lucie. Its another goal done :) xx i will be like ronaldo by the end of my journey with all these goals lol X

Day 39 on this diet and my last 2 goals hit! BOOM. Firstly hit the 3st gone yesterday :) and this morning hopped on the scales and 17st 13lbs looking up at me! Omg thats a great start to the weekend :) i love being in the 17st family :) :) happy, happy, happy.... To think 39 days ago i was 21st, and now im 17st 13lbs, it really is amazing work. And its all thanks to this diet.
Hope everyone else is having a great day too :) x

Day 39 on this diet and my last 2 goals hit! BOOM. Firstly hit the 3st gone yesterday :) and this morning hopped on the scales and 17st 13lbs looking up at me! Omg thats a great start to the weekend :) i love being in the 17st family :) :) happy, happy, happy.... To think 39 days ago i was 21st, and now im 17st 13lbs, it really is amazing work. And its all thanks to this diet.
Hope everyone else is having a great day too :) x

I've said it before, I'll say it again...
INSPIRATIONALLLLLL

Seriously, 39 DAYS and you've lost so much. It's amazing!!!!! xxx

Thanks Lucie. You will see that number too one day soon :) onwards and downwards lol xx

Day 40 in the big brother household lol
had another great day yesterday, thankfully. Hopped on scales this morning and 17st 12lbs smiling at me! So delighted with my lb loss. All these lbs add up. It doesnt bother if the scales sts, as long as i dont see the numbers increasing!!
so headed to the chemist for 14 more strawberry shakes as Ellis had been using mine, as she never went for the weigh in! So tuesday is the big reveal for Ellis! Im only just up and i have to dash offto work. :( will catch up with everyone later :) xx

40 days Helen. 40 days !!
This is brilliant. When Im at work and see something I want to eat - I remind myself of you. Working with food and not eat at all 100%.
Must say sometimes it works and sometimes I still have bite of something. Lol.
This week I have no reason to overeat as Im at home and will remind myself that I must be one 100% for next 7
Days. Will see if I can do it. But I will try.
Have a nice evening hun and smile :)

Day 41. Another great day yesterday. Had someone come into me and enquire about the lipotrim diet. I told them its not the easiest of diets, but the results speak for themselves. I think she is going to go to the chemist on monday! I wish her well in whatever she does. (I also made my shake as i was due one, and gave her a taste!)
so today is a 17st 11lbs kind of day :), yep thats what i saw this morning. Yesterday i felt like i was drinking water all day, idk what happened me tbh. So i need to get that back in line... Another late night at work. Im past exhausted at this stage :(, roll on the 20th september!! (Last day at work until next Easter :), then i will be back being a full time mother, housewife, maid, taxi driver, counsellor, ATM, and whatever else i have forgotten. Plus i will be able to do more for ME, which is as important :). Foot is still sore, i think i will have to give in and see the dr :(
heres to another great day :) x

This is crazy, how you work - but it will be over soon , little more to do;) Other hand when you finish your work , you can look back and see totally different women walk out of there, then the women walk in at Easter. I bet you family is so proud of you.
Its so awesome when people come and as how did you do on your diet as they so inspired by you and how well you doing. Not everyone can do it 40+ days in row. You keep going- we all waiting for you to tell us that there is 16 st on the corner :D ( and then be little envy of your lost :p ) Shine my girl and let us all learn will-power from you ;)

Day 42. Another great day yesterday. 100% so far on this journey :)
had a rep in who i hadn't seen since june. He was was telling me how well i looked, and what had i done. The shop was full of customers so i just said working long hours, and watching what i eat! Well i do watch my shake as I'm drinking lol but it was nice to get the compliment.
Weigh in tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. Im mega excited too as ellis will be coming with. That will be her first weigh in (thankfully they are both back talking to me :))
I've had my first shake of the day, and now I'm going back to bed. As I'm wrecked :(
heres to another great day :)

This is crazy, how you work - but it will be over soon , little more to do;) Other hand when you finish your work , you can look back and see totally different women walk out of there, then the women walk in at Easter. I bet you family is so proud of you.
Its so awesome when people come and as how did you do on your diet as they so inspired by you and how well you doing. Not everyone can do it 40+ days in row. You keep going- we all waiting for you to tell us that there is 16 st on the corner :D ( and then be little envy of your lost :p ) Shine my girl and let us all learn will-power from you ;)
Thanks Rita. Your doing so well too. And your inspiring a load of followers which in turn is GREAT. We will be all getting healthy together. I love you food pics, they really do keep me going. You wouldn't realise, how much they help. And your food planning, that really is one tool that i will definitely use when I'm back eating properly again. As its so easy to 'grab' the wrong thing, just because its handy!! I will be better prepared, for sure.
Keep going my lovely on your journey, and i look forward to seeing all future pics of both food and yourself of course. I love that smile of yours, your always so happy! :) xx

Morning lovely - I say morning, a few mins before afternoon :p You are doing so well, Glad to hear Ellis is coming with you tomorrow! Excited for you both and I'm sure they will be great results :) xxx

Hello!!!! Lovely to hear things are getting back on track with the girls and thT you are doing awesoms N just rocking with this weigh loss! Dont worry too much about how long this journey will be...it'll drive u mad!! Just take one day At a time:)

I know wat u mean about deciding if u should eat at wedding or not... Im like u... Think about it for days/weeks!!drives u potty!!

As long as h know u will go back on 100% n not go on A binge feat, its hArd as uve got to get back into ketosis. Either dont eat or low carb it or enjoy n eat. Those are ure 3 options. Try doing a pros n cons list for each xxx

Thanks goose. I am in 2 minds as to what to do about the wedding :(. I think in time i will know whats right for me. Was thinking if i did eat to just have chicken and veg. Or chicken salad, something that will leave me in ketosis :) idk, my head is wrecked thinking about it. Lol xx

Day 43! Just back from our weigh in. And i have lost another 5 lbs, so thats 44lbs in 6 weeks :) one happy bunny here. Also she welcomed me into the 17st category, so now thats official too :) but the best news was Ellis. Ellis came with me today and Ellis has lost 17 lbs in 2 weeks and is 12 lbs from being overweight. I know that sounds bad, as who wants to hear that, but 2 weeks ago she was morbidly obese. So being over weight is a joy in comparison. Also the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Ellis got all strawberry shakes too this week :) thats our news. Must dash as i have my hair appt today, my prize for getting into the 17st family lol
heres to another great day :) xx

Wow well done Helen and Ellis. That's done awesome weight loss.
Enjoy your treat as well Helen. And 44 lbs in 6 weeks!!!! Just WOW.
X

Back