Hellllppppp!!!

Erised

Ok started TS today! I need you all.
I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 14st 8lb, I need some kind of hopeful goal for this week. What is realistic for a loss? I neeeeedddd something to spur me on as the doubts are creeping in and it hasn't even been as hard as I though!!

Bx

Hiya, I'm 5ft 7" and started at 14st 12lb :)

Check my signature to see my losses each week! First week was a 10lb loss!

Hope this helps, good luck, soooooo worth it! xx

Ahhh fingers crossed. I'm so impatient, I know if I get a good loss I will persevere but it's getting to the first one!!! :( thanks :) xxx

Stick to it and try not to get on the scales for the first 7 days as this will spoil the magic moment of your 1st weeks weigh in

Hi,
I am much shorter than you so more to lose and I lost 5lbs in the first week and I had a meal out in the middle of it which I couldn't get out of. So you stick to it and you will be looking at over half a stone. Fingers crossed for you! xx

Hiya and good luck =)

I'm 5ft10 and started at 14st 10lbs! And I lost 17lbs in my first week, but I had weekend away in London just before I started lol

Omg this sounds amazing!! I would literally keel over with excitement. Well done :))))) your losses are just fantastic.

Thank you!

Can't wait to see how you do on your first week =)

It's my first week too!! Good luck!! Day 1 was easy enough, Day 2, not so easy... :( Day 3, I woke up not hungry at all which was great! I hope that means I'm in ketosis, or very close to, as I'm back at work (I cheated by starting on days I could sleep in so I wouldn't have as many hours awake and hungry, long weekend here this past one!)

Hi Dan! I'm ok- potentially had a partial disaster but not sure. I took a choc shake today and intended to have it hot- it was totally disgusting, chucked the whole thing away. So I didn't have anything- this is what happened last time on ll. I hated the products so chose not to eat at all which is ridiculous. Anyway catastrophe aside-I subsequently had half a tesco ultra slim bar to replace the shake I threw away. Do we think this is ok?? I still plan to have bar for my dinner too. The half a bar I had is less carbs than a shake so will it be ok???

How are you doing?? Xx

You should of had a full ultra slim bar as thats what I have for my lunch then will have the soup for my tea. I think Chocolate is probably the worst shake. I dont think you would do to much damage only being on the second day. I am going strong I try and hit 5 litres of water a day (not sure if its to much but I feel good for it) I have had 2 black coffees today which were a nice change to the water.

All in all feel good. :)

Amazing! What a champ, how much do you have to lose??

I'm probably being a bit pathetic but unjust really struggle to get the stuff down, I even made used sick after attempting the hot choc today. I have a bit of an issue with food generally not just this stuff. I'm really really going to try, but I may have hake for brekkie, half a bar for lunch and bar for dinner each day and only water. The carb intake would actually be less than if I had a shake at lunch and it's def a better alternative to not eating health wise.

TS all the way though- I'm not caving and having food xx

Back