hello 2008

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by rainbow27, 3 January 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    hello i need to seriously get started with a diet and i have decided to do this one, i think it suits me best. I was just wondering if anyone is on it here as it seems very quiet, also is there any other forums you use?
    Thanks
    Lx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jules

jules Full Member

Hi Lynsey

I am thinking of starting RC as well, as I was going to start the cambridge diet last year, but decided I did not have the will power for SS.

I am trying to decide on RC or WW, not sure apart from the work out at RC what the difference is between them.

Good luck!

4. Ronnie

Ronnie Here I Go Again

Hi

I have never tried RC it must be the only plan i havn't tried sorry not much help to you im afraid i just wanted to wish you luck for 2008.

5. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    thank you both for your replies, i was wondering weather to go to WW as i have classes here but i dont have classes for RC so would need to do this on line i have not joined yet but have bought the magazine and the book so im looking into it all, first day today and it has went good not hungry at all :)
    Thanks for your well wishes

6. jules

jules Full Member

How are you getting on Lynsey?

7. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    hello
    i am getting on fine thanks, i still have not joined the on line i am doing it by books and its day 2 and its going fine i feel good on it. although my friend does WW and is wanting me to join that with her and i am in two minds as i think the fear of the class will help me.
    how are you jules?

8. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    oh and i was wondering what does the WW system go by e.g the RC diet is no more than 5% fat per 100g of food, is WW much the same idea and how much points do you get a day?
    thanks

9. jules

jules Full Member

Hi glad you are doing ok so far.

I think I will probably end up doing WW as my sister did well on it and thinks that the points system is great. :)

You get points depending on age, weight, lifestyle etc there is a sticky on here to help you work it out.

There is a class near me on Thursday, so I am going to go this week. Will let you know how I get on.

Think it is a good idea to go with your friend to the WW meetings, it is good to have a bit of moral support!

I will be going with my other sister, has about 3 stone to lose, about the same as me.

Have you much to lose? You can tell me not to be so nosy if you like!

10. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    hey jules
    i joined WW on monday and so far so good, still trying to get to grips with the points thing thanks for suggesting the other thread. I have loads to lose about 7stone :(. Im going to join the monthly pay pass thing they are doing at ww.
    good luck to you, & keep in touch
    Lx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.