hello 2008

rainbow27

hello i need to seriously get started with a diet and i have decided to do this one, i think it suits me best. I was just wondering if anyone is on it here as it seems very quiet, also is there any other forums you use?
Thanks
Lx

Hi Lynsey

I am thinking of starting RC as well, as I was going to start the cambridge diet last year, but decided I did not have the will power for SS.

I am trying to decide on RC or WW, not sure apart from the work out at RC what the difference is between them.

Good luck!

Hi

I have never tried RC it must be the only plan i havn't tried sorry not much help to you im afraid i just wanted to wish you luck for 2008.

thank you both for your replies, i was wondering weather to go to WW as i have classes here but i dont have classes for RC so would need to do this on line i have not joined yet but have bought the magazine and the book so im looking into it all, first day today and it has went good not hungry at all :)
Thanks for your well wishes

hello
i am getting on fine thanks, i still have not joined the on line i am doing it by books and its day 2 and its going fine i feel good on it. although my friend does WW and is wanting me to join that with her and i am in two minds as i think the fear of the class will help me.
how are you jules?

oh and i was wondering what does the WW system go by e.g the RC diet is no more than 5% fat per 100g of food, is WW much the same idea and how much points do you get a day?
thanks

Hi glad you are doing ok so far.

I think I will probably end up doing WW as my sister did well on it and thinks that the points system is great. :)

You get points depending on age, weight, lifestyle etc there is a sticky on here to help you work it out.

There is a class near me on Thursday, so I am going to go this week. Will let you know how I get on.

Think it is a good idea to go with your friend to the WW meetings, it is good to have a bit of moral support!

I will be going with my other sister, has about 3 stone to lose, about the same as me.

Have you much to lose? You can tell me not to be so nosy if you like!

hey jules
i joined WW on monday and so far so good, still trying to get to grips with the points thing thanks for suggesting the other thread. I have loads to lose about 7stone :(. Im going to join the monthly pay pass thing they are doing at ww.
good luck to you, & keep in touch
Lx

Back