Hello Again

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by donedoingthis, 3 October 2009 Social URL.

1. donedoingthis

donedoingthis Full Member

Goal Weight:
    low carb
    Guess who is back lol, im having a go at low carb, im even bigger than before and i have to do something about it, so i have bought all my low carb stuff and i started today, i went an weighed myself which has given me some incentive i nearly fell off the scales when i realised what i had ballooned to, i was going to do cambridge for a while but i just cant face it, anyhow is there anyone still here from earlier on in the year,
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RoarkMan

RoarkMan Member

I am new here, and the forum seems fairly dead to me. I have been on low carb for roughly 4 months, and doing very well on it. I assume you have read the Atkins book and that is where your inspiration comes from?
  4. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World

I am starting low carb again just thought i would pop in and say hi.

I recently been to a wedding and just seen pic of myself and not happy with how i look, i thought i looked great but nope there was just a chunky monkey looking back in the pic so back with a vengence LOL x

I figure if i stay on til christmas i will get down a few stone.... oh well hope everyone is doing well

sam x
  5. morenachica

morenachica Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey everyone and welcome. Most people are in the atkins forum.. You should pop in, even if you arent doing atkins to the "t' but you are doing a low carb diet. I did a low carb diet and the atkins mixed which means sometimes I didnt only use the acceptable foods list, I counted my carbs.. pop in the atkins forum.. we're friendly :)
  6. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Hi there!

Just wanted to say hello. How are you getting on?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.