Hello Again

donedoingthis

Guess who is back lol, im having a go at low carb, im even bigger than before and i have to do something about it, so i have bought all my low carb stuff and i started today, i went an weighed myself which has given me some incentive i nearly fell off the scales when i realised what i had ballooned to, i was going to do cambridge for a while but i just cant face it, anyhow is there anyone still here from earlier on in the year,

I am new here, and the forum seems fairly dead to me. I have been on low carb for roughly 4 months, and doing very well on it. I assume you have read the Atkins book and that is where your inspiration comes from?

hey,

I am starting low carb again just thought i would pop in and say hi.

I recently been to a wedding and just seen pic of myself and not happy with how i look, i thought i looked great but nope there was just a chunky monkey looking back in the pic so back with a vengence LOL x

I figure if i stay on til christmas i will get down a few stone.... oh well hope everyone is doing well

sam x

hey everyone and welcome. Most people are in the atkins forum.. You should pop in, even if you arent doing atkins to the "t' but you are doing a low carb diet. I did a low carb diet and the atkins mixed which means sometimes I didnt only use the acceptable foods list, I counted my carbs.. pop in the atkins forum.. we're friendly :)

Guess who is back lol, im having a go at low carb, im even bigger than before and i have to do something about it, so i have bought all my low carb stuff and i started today, i went an weighed myself which has given me some incentive i nearly fell off the scales when i realised what i had ballooned to, i was going to do cambridge for a while but i just cant face it, anyhow is there anyone still here from earlier on in the year,

Hi there!

Just wanted to say hello. How are you getting on?

Back