Hello again....:)

frumptyDumpty

Banned
S: 13st10lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 1st8lb(11.46%)
Hello all atkiners : )

Had some health probs with my thyroid again which threw me right off track and reaching for the doughnuts for a while...at least not put back on the great loss I'd achieved up till then though!

All better again now <fingers crossed> so am easing myself back in. Have had a good week with a few more pounds gone so really hope I can keep stable (hormones not sanity).

Hugs
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
Hi there and welcome back to the best WOE in the world! Good luck:D

Wrinkly

Recovering chocoholic.
C: 11st13lb
Hi FrumptyDumpty, I'm sure you're neither frumpyty or dumpty. :)

frumptyDumpty

Banned
Hi FrumptyDumpty, I'm sure you're neither frumpyty or dumpty. :)

Hi Wrinkly,

Well, the frumpty bit might be debatable, however the dumpty bit is still being worked on : )

Being super strict at the moment, no sugar free or anything naughty, so fingers crossed this week...although I can be strict and not lose a lb! Just going to keep rolling on though.
hugs
xx

frumptyDumpty

Banned
welcome "home"!!

Many thanks, it certainly feels like home : ) Couldn't resist a quick hop on the scales this morning and have dumped another 2lbs...not a lot I know, but so long as it's going in the right direction, I'm giggity happy

hugs
xx

4isnotenough

S: 16st7lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 6st2lb(37.23%)
Well done on the 2lbs, that's a great welcome home by the sounds of it.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

frumptyDumpty

Banned
Thank you...I'm starting to feel that energetic mood so next tick to do is the gym or (heaven forbid) Zumba on the Wii. I have no coordination so the cat better look out if I go with that option!

That is a great loss you have racked up there too...gives so much inspiration and motivation when you see how well people are doing. : )

hugs
xx