Hello All, another Lipotrim newbie arrives !

Hi gang !
Im sorry for the lack of contact work and play getting in the way of my tinterweb time :)
Well last Weigh in yesterday and I had lost another 8lbs so in total for the one month of LT
I lost just shy of 2 stone and that included a week of static dropping out of ketosis due to
eating at my sisters wedding !

I see some feeling down and missing food etc, I totally relate to that.. I have a work colleague
who uses Lipotrim as a stepping stone approach, he uses LT for a period then refeeds and eats
then he gos back on after a break, each time he loses a lot and then has marginal gains
whilst refeeding, but he states it keeps him sane and its still working just in slower manageable chunks.
Hes visibly shrinking and he feels a lot better for it.

I will be back on LT beginning of October, I've already got my appointment at my pharmacy booked :)

But being 19 stone has already made me feel healthier more energetic and I look better, Im looking forward
to round 2 and hope to get to 17 stone before christmas !

Mike xxx

Hello all, I'm Mike and currently weighing in at 20.11 stone (pre diet) I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim.
I'll post my experiences as I progress.
If anyone wants to buddy up for support I would appreciate that ? but im hoping
my will to succeed conqeurs all the temptations.

Anyway just wanted to say hi for now and wish everyone else luck and support.

How are you feeling today? :)

Hi all ! Still 19 stone, and ive been camping up in scotland for a week eating lots of meat mostly. Off to the US of A in a fortnight so that will be the true test im sure ! Stay positive all you lovely people and ill be back soon experiencing LT again :) xx

Have a great time Mike x :)

you have done well Mike I have had 2 weekends away and gained about 5lbs aghhhh
Have a wonderful time in the States.
I am sure I will still be here on your return hahahah

Back