hello all

sja

hi everyone, i started sole source on thursday the 1st of jan. i have been reading through this site and it is really keeping me motivated so thank you. i have a long road ahead of me but am feeling very positive at the moment. my weight on thursday was 15.5 and i would love to be 9stone but i am giving myself smaller goals. my first goal is 13 stone as that is the last weight i remember feeling ok about myself. bye for now

hi everyone, i started sole source on thursday the 1st of jan. i have been reading through this site and it is really keeping me motivated so thank you. i have a long road ahead of me but am feeling very positive at the moment. my weight on thursday was 15.5 and i would love to be 9stone but i am giving myself smaller goals. my first goal is 13 stone as that is the last weight i remember feeling ok about myself. bye for now

hey SJA - WELCOME aboard :D

sounds like your head's in the right place ! stick with it.....

keep us posted on your progress !

Debz xx

hiya
Good luck, the last weight i remember been ok with was 13 stone 7lb, so i would love to be that again, ( i was 15 when i weighed that!) so about 2 stone to go before i get to that, ideally i would like to weigh 11 stone 7lb! but i cant imagine it lol although i know its possible!

Welcome to Minimins and congratulations on starting CD!! Wishing you all the willpower in the world :) cos that and the packs are all you'll need to succeed on this amazing diet.

xxx

Hi SJA, Good luck with day 3 hope it's going well for you, it does get easier once the first few days are out of the way, it's a fab diet, you'll get there!!

xx

Willpower???......... I always thought i didn't have any, I just assumed it must come with the packs!
It must do because i've had bucketfuls since i started CD 6 days ago!
You've got to try it to believe it! xx

thank you all so much for the encouragement. i am now on day 3 and in ketosis, yay!. am finding it a little tricky to get a good full nights sleep. in fact i got out of bed at 7 this morning and i didnt have to! (husband gets up with daughter if not at work). both my husband and daughter were very surprised lol. im used to having so little energy and being tired all the time so this will take some getting used to. unfortunatly for my husband being up so early and full of energy meant that being at our local woolworths before it opened seemed like a great idea. so we have lots of bargains and no money lol.

thank you all so much for the encouragement. i am now on day 3 and in ketosis, yay!. am finding it a little tricky to get a good full nights sleep. in fact i got out of bed at 7 this morning and i didnt have to! (husband gets up with daughter if not at work). both my husband and daughter were very surprised lol. im used to having so little energy and being tired all the time so this will take some getting used to. unfortunatly for my husband being up so early and full of energy meant that being at our local woolworths before it opened seemed like a great idea. so we have lots of bargains and no money lol.

KETOSIS - YIPPEEEEE :D isn't the energy boost wonderful ?? not for the old bank balance though !

you are doin brill - keep it up !!!

Debz xx

at the end of day 5 now and i actually walked in to town. even though its only a 15 min walk i always jump on the bus. yesterday i felt really tired which got me down a little, but glad to say i have the energy back. :)

Last edited:
Back