Hello and a question

goldengirl

Hi everyone,

I've been reading all the posts for the last few days and i'm really keen to start this diet, only problem is that i cant find a pharmacy near me, the nearest is about 15 miles away.
Is the list on the lipotrim website upto date or is there a possibility that more pharmacies do it?

Thanks

hi there

I have no basis for this other than what other people have posted and my own pharmacy but to be honest i think 15 is one of the closer ones!!

Im 12 miles form my nearest pharmacy, some people are an hours drive more. only two in the whole of edinburgh and none in East lothian(my area)

I drive for approx 20 mins to get to mine x but its well worth it! I feel like LT is the catalyst to really change my whole lifestyle and health. xox

You guys are so diligent! My pharmacy is a 2 min walk from my college. Well done for doing it even though it's an inconvenience.

13 miles each way for me, if I knew then what I know now I would crawl to the end of the earth on broken glass to get it

i think i'll get myself sorted and try to find the pharmacy tomorrow, ive raring to go, so better strike while the irons hot and i'm motivated.

do you think i'll be able to drop a stone before the end of July?

wow...

13 miles each way for me, if I knew then what I know now I would crawl to the end of the earth on broken glass to get it

Oh gaz... i bet u say that to all the girls ;) ur soooo romantic.... lol xox

I dont see why not, how much do you have to go xx

fattothin,

i'm 13st 4lb and 5ft 7

erm...

I dont see why not, how much do you have to go xx

I travel about 20 mins - but very worth it - id crawl over broken glass to get to u though ;) x

Julz I know you would xx ;-p and GG I reckon you will but get started soon x

BIG THANK

Thanks everyone, you've all be really helpful and so very friendly, i'll get it sorted tomorrow and get started on Monday at the latest, i've got a few quiet work weeks ahead of me so i can give it the attention it deserves.

gosh i'm really excited, but also scared. :D:eek:

Wow, now I feel spoiled - there's four pharmacies in Plymouth that do it, all of which are at most a ten minute drive away and at least a fifteen minute walk o_O

You all make me feel guilty - mine is only about 1/2 mile from my house!!!!

GoldenGirl, you should easily do a stone in a month - as long as you stick to it, no cheating and lots of water.

Good luck - go for it!

x

Back