hello and advice please

i am finding it hard.

me too. i submit my final assignment on Monday so I will be starting weigh ins once thats over and hoping to follow some sort of diet. start trying to make the small changes if you can. remember how well u did. You cant weigh more than me!!! I need you to be ahead of me to motivate me! :) maybe make yourself write down a food diary and shock yourself with scare tactics - its looks scary written down. Are you going to be following slimming world again?

i seem to manage all week and then on a friday or saturday in a moment of madness i have something bad and i simply lose it and start eating everything in sight. i know i am really have to get my act together as my size 10 jeans will not even look at me, i seem to have put the weight on my tummy only.

me too. its just on my tummy too and round the sides a bit so ive decided thats a sign that all is not lost and we can shift what we have put on as a start. I am not happy with a tummy that is so out of proportion to the rest of me. I am moving towards a size 16 instead of being an ok size 14 again and im not impressed. I submit my work on monday so its up to you. Do we start weekly weigh ins on Monday or stick to Tuesday as we have done previously? Its up to you but we need to scare ourselves into shifting this weight again and a bit of motivation from each other is needed. I will aim to come back and writ on our thread each evening. Unless we start a new thread?? With our new start in this same forum. Where we can only aim to go DOWN in weight again? up to you. Let me know as we both are not happy with the hard work we have undone so its important we get back on track and get tracking everything again. Dont give up as I need your motivation too. a big hug. sabina x

you are right, a fresh start.will start a new thread.

excellent. i looked on scales and it was 12st 7 but will weigh in from tomorrow or tuesday on the new thread. x

Back