hello and advice please

oh wow! where r u going and for how long?

think im on track to losing the 2lbs for this week. I hope I don't stuff it up this weekend as I have had a sneak preview on scales and I think ive done it already. Think this is the best way, to set a goal each week and hope I stick to it. How much longer for ur hols fb?

i am going on a med cruise for 2 weeks with 24/7 dining, omg, aim to be up early have a little breakfast of fruit then to the gym back to cabin have a shower and get the rest of family up to have breakfast together.

thats sounds fab. i havent weighed in as started off well but gone downhill again. will fix it!!

well did not get to where i wanted to be on the scales, but life is too short, off on hols today.

have a fab time. i cant count any weight loss this week as spent couple of days with head down toilet (not a pretty sight) so will weigh in after hols too. I go away next monday.
Enjoy yourself and have a great time - you deserve it x

Are you definitely weighing all of your food and counting your drink??? even a fruit salad can take you over your calories if its a big one.

1200 calories is too low for more than 2 weeks as your body will go into starvation mode and start to hold onto its fat stores.

HTH

Last edited:
istanbul was great. ive stopped weighing in as i know this may sound crazy but i need to sort my diet out in terms of what Im eating. I keep getting soooooo bloated n dont go for days and days - sorry for detail and right now my tummy just sticks out so much. i dont think im any worse in terms of weight, just under 12stone but my focus needs to be to sort my system out. Hope you enjoyed your cruise and 24/7 dining!!!! xoxo

boy did i enjoy myself, 1 stone put on.

lol. im laughing so much. Im glad you enjoyed your hols and I bet you will lose that soon. I put on 6lbs in istanbul but have lost it and back to around 11st 12 again. How was your hol? Did you relax and enjoy yourself? Im off to spain, the same place i visited in May to finish off my scuba diving course - thats if i pass. Im on a very tight budget then so im hoping I might actually return the same weight or less but I doubt it. I bet I put on!!! Glad youre back. Now get working on shifting at least half of that stone to start with!!! xoxo

i loved it, did get off ship at every port but i most have eaten more than i walked off, too much lovely cakes and was too hard to say no. even the biscuits in the cabins were lovely and our cabin boy left about 8 packs each day.

how tall are you sabina?

5 ft 6 minimin
im glad you had a fab time fb. back on track now? i need to sort out what im eating as my digestive sutems really bad. considering exploring candida diet just cos im so bloated. Dont have any infections but it does cause bowel problems and it cant be harmful to try. will look into it when i return from spain. Im off on jollies again. lol xoxo

not 100% back on track.

im sure theres not restocked biccies and cakes to tempt you. the extra weight will come off in no time.
I have started changing my eating habits and my system has improved in only a week so im feeling less bloated than i have done in about 4 weeks. Im hoping the weight loss will start again as that would be great. are we going to start weigh ins again?

i am back on track as of today, so i hope to do an offical weigh in on saturday to see what the damage is. the stone on was a estimate by the scales in the ladies loo at work. i am thinking of going back to class now that other half is working again.

well, i have not started to go to a class yet, but did a weigh in boots
on thursday 12st 10. omg.

i think im about 12st 4 the last time i checked but I am going to focus again this coming week. getting a treadmill as cheaper than gym and hope will make myself use it while watching the soaps. will start posting properly again in the next couple of weeks x

really need to get my act together, i am off to las vegas in november for 8 nights with my sil and she is stick thin.

vegas sounds fab and hopefully will motivate you. stick at it. even if we get it wrong as long as we pick ourselves up and start over, it can be ok. x

Back