Hello, another newbie :)

Christiana

Mens sana in corpore sano
Hello all,

I'm Christiana and although I've heard a little about minimins, this is my first time coming here. I'm based in Greater London and I'm hoping to lose quite a lot of weight, newly inspired by some of the amazing before-and-afters I've found here.

I suppose that's all for now...I'm not really good with introductions! Anything you want to know, ask! Thanks for having me...

:sign0144:

Welcome to this fab site.......which diet will you be doing ?????
This place is fab for support and ideas......and if you find things tough there is always someone around or you could wile away the time in the arcade....very adictive though
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

Welcome to our community Christiana :D

Lovely to meet you and if you have any questions or probs please just shout up.

Love your signature quote!,

Best Wishes,

Isis x

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sonkie, I'm thinking of going back to the Slimming World plans...have been doing SW on and off for a VERY long time (since I was 18), albeit halfheartedly. It was the first slimming club I ever went to, and it's been my "go-to" club ever since. I've seen people on it lose fantastic amounts, but I never seemed to get past losing 2st before I packed it in, which is a serious case of self-sabotage when you think of what you can eat on their plans.

However, I'm open to learning about other plans and weight loss methods. For the longest time I was resistant to change, but I seriously need to do something for my health. Nothing serious is bothering me, but I have a few ailments that losing weight would relieve greatly, not to mention my dad is a diabetic and my mum has high blood pressure and had (AND BEAT!) breast cancer.

I'm only 29, the big 3-0 is just around the corner, and I've spent 80% of that time unhealthy. I also want to set a good example for my son, I don't want him big and unhealthy like me, now or later in life. So onwards and downwards I guess!

Isis, the signature quote is from Yoda of Star Wars! (I'm such a geek!) :D

Hi Christiana, welcome to minimins. Best of luck with your weight loss. Have a look at my stats over there <---- you most certainly aren't alone with a lot to lose but we'll do it and come out the other side! :)

Back