Consolidation Hello Conso!

Fat Frog

Well I reached my TW yesterday :party0049:

Isn't it mad how comfortable you get in cruise and every days eating is just normal!!
I'm finding it quiet daunting now moving onto conso, I had an apple yesterday, might have one again today:greenapple:

Freaking out a little over the bread and starches, haven't even bought the bread yet!

Anyone any tips for conso?

Thanks,
FF

Hi Skinny Frog ;)

I moved to (pregnancy) Conso on Saturday and I know just how you feel - I am desperate to run back to the comfort of Cruise, crazy huh?! Have managed bread and cheese (yum yum!) but struggling with fruit, maybe because I ate so much of the damn stuff last time (one of the perils of Weight Watchers!)

Sara's right though, we need to have faith!

Huge congratulations on your loss :D

P xxx

Oh I trust what he says and know the rules to a T, its just a fear of eating carbs after not touching them for so long, I'll get some bread today and start with one slice.

FF

Last edited:
Hey FF I'm sure you will do excellent on condo you have came this far! I haven't read the section yet until I get there but what about milky whites? It's small round bread lowest calorie bread I could find and used when on ww.

Really nice but not to cheeky???

X

he recommends wholemeal breads not white same goes for pasta etc :) I think its also better if you can make fresh bread rather than processed

Massive congratulations!! Well Done!
I need to loose approx 2 stones so its a big incentive to see you have lost the same in such a short time, did you reach your True Weight before the date predicted?

Well done again,

Sarah

Will definitely be sticking to wholemeal, don't think I could eat white even though I know we are not allowed after all it was white bread that is half to blame for this mess :-D

Hop, I've reached TW 7 days earlier than predicted so close enough :)

FF

Well done fat frog - ive just gone into conso - just having pv days at the mo - gonna work up the courage to try bread cheese and pasta!! You are right cruise just becomes a way of life!! Conso will take a bit more planning and thinking!! Good luck xx

I'm in Conso since 25th of May and it is one scary thing after another.
But it's getting better...
The thing is .... I'm a binger :banghead: so I want back in Cruise where I can eat as much I want.....
But the bread (I use Wasa) and the daily fruit are soooo good.
And the celebratory meals are just AMAZING!
So, Conso is cool, conso is good... :wavey:

I keep reading the conso section and am getting more prepared for it and will follow the good doctors instructions to the letter and try not to be scared by the bread and cheese/ starch meal etc - looking forward to the fruit!!!! LOL!

Back