Hello Everyone .. Im new!

Loops

Hi everyone :D

Ive just found this forum .. I started on Lipotrim about 3 and half weeks ago and just about 2lbs off 2 stone :)

Finding cravings this week a little hard, but I can resist and proud I havent cheated at all, even though at work there were double chocolate chip cookies and easter eggs.

Look forward to speaking to you all,

Loops

Hi everyone :D

Ive just found this forum .. I started on Lipotrim about 3 and half weeks ago and just about 2lbs off 2 stone :)

Finding cravings this week a little hard, but I can resist and proud I havent cheated at all, even though at work there were double chocolate chip cookies and easter eggs.

Look forward to speaking to you all,

Loops

Hi well done on the weight loss, that is blooming amazing.
It is nice to see a few more lipotrim users joining the site, we are a smaller group a lot of people are on cd.
So you are very welcome, any help or advice just shout and someone (probably myself if im online will come and help.

Do resist the temptation as it is a nightmare to get back on track.

Welcome once again

Sonya xx

Cheers my dears, I know the weight loss is now slowing down but Im still hoping for 3 or 4 lbs per week, keep your fingers crossed for me!

i have been finding cravings pretty hard too, but well done you for resisting the easter eggs, I find the cadburys buttons ones irrisistable, in fact i have one that my hubby has put on a high shelf that i will have when i get to target..:D

i have been finding cravings pretty hard too, but well done you for resisting the easter eggs, I find the cadburys buttons ones irrisistable, in fact i have one that my hubby has put on a high shelf that i will have when i get to target..:D

Cadbury`s buttons are my downfall too, so thankfully my boys didnt have any cadbury`s this year

I know what you all mean about cadburys buttons, why do they taste so nice?

Does everyone have their shakes within the 15 minute time limit? I find them easier to drink if they are ice cold but find that ice doesnt cool it down quick enough, any ideas?

i drink mine hot - only had chocolate and vanilla so far, put a spoonfull of coffee in sometimes & it tastes ok, ive been put off from trying the soup by some peoples comments but i might try it when i get bored by the choc & vanilla, ive got a strawberry one to try but havent fancied that yet

I love the soup.....though now the weather is warmer I am prefering the cold drinks.

Im off to bed im worn out, think my youngest being hyper has just got to me.....speak to you tomorrow if you are around.

I have just strawberry now, tried everything else but to be honest dont really like any of it so have decided to stick with strawberry, afterall its a short term thing and not for the rest of my life so I can stick with it.

Got weighed aswell today ... lost since Monday 4 lbs, that means now since 28th March Ive lost 2 stone and 2 lbs, Im a happy girlie!

Awww have you tried adding more water than recommended I always do mine with 14floz. I add ice too.......!
It does take about 2 weeks to get used to the drinks though so try to give the other flavours a chance or you will soon be bored.

Back