Hello everyone

Sam02

Hiya.

I have bitten the bullet and started Lipotrim today, had my shake at 9.30 but I must admit it is killing me not have a lovely cuppa with milk already :sigh:.

It doesn't help that today is TOTM and my hormones are all over the place.

I'm determined to lose weight this time round tho coz I really don't want my twins watching me yo-yo diet. Plus I've got loads of clothes I'd love to get back in!!:cry:.

Wish me luck.

Sam

I too started lipotrim diet today and had my first shake around 9am! Decided my first brew and work and am happily sitting Here sipping on water! Went for the strawberry shake first and I have to say it didn't taste to bad! I'm sure if you remain positive the weight will just drop off x good luck :)

Well I'm ashamed to say I had a chocolate - reason being my head is bangin (from cryin too much, bloody hormones). It has made me feel a bit better but now I feel a bit crap not sticking to diet on 1st day.

Just get straight back on it xxx don't brat yourself up about it! We are all going to be faced with challenges.... Just think if I get straight back on it by the end of the week you will be feeling so much better and slimmer, plenty of support on here x good luck x

Well so far I've Been faced with hobnobs, chocolate, salt and pepper chips! All of which people have Been eating in the office! I'm just craving some warm food so hopefully the soup shake for tea might help! I just keep thinking I need to do this so I'm going to stick to it x I think the weekend will be the biggest challenge! How much u hoping to loose xxx

chin up girls!!! Keep on truckin'!! P

I had to stop LT...My bloody hair started falling out!!!! :( xx

Back