hello everyone

Emily2009

just thought id introduce myself, im emily im 23 and i have three kids, all three and under, my youngest is 6months old so my body has taken a bit of a battering the past few years where weight gain is concerned. ive recently started celebrity slim and so far so good! im positive that this is the right time and the right diet for me.For anyone who is pregnant, i sympathise lol its a hard time especially as you get bigger and dont feel as attractive as you maybe once did, to be honest with you i wouldnt advise dieting while pregnant just try and make sensible choices you have enough on your plate without counting calories etc and if you need to diet i would strongly advise doing it under your doctor or midwifes intruction.To any new mum, pheeew.... lol after the initial elation of having your new bundle of joy along comes the realisation that it wasnt all baby weight! And that is where I am at, Im stopping the excuses of 'ive had three babies in three years what do you expect' routine and Im battling the bulge lol i didnt need those three take aways a week and ice cream and cakes and chocolate etc etc etc lol it was just being greedy.

hi emily, welcome to the forum, 3 kids in 3 yrs lucky you!!!

good luck with your diet youl get loads of input on here to help along the way
x

i know i shouldnt complain but this week i havent felt too lucky lol they have been driving me nuts!

Back