Hello fasting!!

No not at all, :) x

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I notice you have done slimming world in the past. Do you still use slimming world 'rules' on your none fast days? (Hope that makes sense) :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I notice you have done slimming world in the past. Do you still use slimming world 'rules' on your none fast days? (Hope that makes sense) :)

No, I don't really get on well with Slimming World because I'm prone to binge eating and being told I can have 'free' foods doesn't work. I tend to follow Rosemary Conley rules where I can, which is to try to mainly eat foods under 5% fat but at the minute I'm not worrying too much about following any plan, more just trying to eat 'healthy' if I can but not panicking if I have a treat or two x

Another fast done :) theyre getting easier as I get used to them. Really fancied a twix today but told myself if I still want one tomorrow I can have one. I'll have probably forgotten about it by morning anyway. Tom said today he thinks my tummy looks a bit smaller, which is likely as I always lose from my face and stomach first.

Today's food

Skinny soup (Goan tomato)

Chicken salad with light salad cream and a teeny bit of cheese

Two cups of tea with s/s milk
1 cup of peppermint tea
1 glass water
1/2 glass diet Coke

Not enough water again!! But am back at work on Wednesday and I usually have a glass an hour so at least 3.5 days a week I'll get plenty in.

Great on plan fast day x I don't drink that much water either. I drink a lot of tea :) I know a lot of people swear by drinking loads of water to help them lose weight...but all it does for me is mean I need to pee every five minutes. Enjoy your up day tomorrow.. and the twix if you decide to have it!

Haha I agree with you with the peeing all the time. Had a twix. Well, one finger of it. We got some single fingers because they were on offer. It's strange because on my up days I have no desire to eat like I usually would. Had crumpets this morning and ham salad baguette just now but that's it, apart from the twix. The fact that I can have it means I don't really want it.

On a non diet related note, Tom has just told me that when we go to London in July we're booked in here. Cole will love it!! Guessing London will be up days ;)

http://www.therainforestcafe.co.uk

What's your weight Sarah ? Your doing well x

What's your weight Sarah ? Your doing well x

Need to update my stats but I'm 99kg. Not sure what that is in stones as I'm trying not to weigh in them as I get too obsessed with the next one. I'm guessing somewhere in the 15's x

Haha I agree with you with the peeing all the time. Had a twix. Well, one finger of it. We got some single fingers because they were on offer. It's strange because on my up days I have no desire to eat like I usually would. Had crumpets this morning and ham salad baguette just now but that's it, apart from the twix. The fact that I can have it means I don't really want it. On a non diet related note, Tom has just told me that when we go to London in July we're booked in here. Cole will love it!! Guessing London will be up days ;) http://www.therainforestcafe.co.uk

Awe wow that looks amazing,
I know what you mean about not having the desire for it, because we know we can have it, I think it has made a difference for me p.. I love been able to have crumpets, or a dairy milk bar instead of a milk way .. Without going off plan
Xx

Another up day done and I've not done too bad, I hope.

Breakfast

2 Crumpets with choc shot & cuppa

Dinner

Ham salad baguette with no butter and a bit of light salad cream. Did plan on having a packet of wotsits with it but Cole pinched most of them so had about 6.

Tea

Roast chicken, mash, peas, carrots, mini Yorkshire pudding and gravy

Drinks

4 cups of tea with s/s milk
2 glasses diet Coke
1 glass water

Snacks

1 twix finger
1 toasted fruit teacake

Awe wow that looks amazing, I know what you mean about not having the desire for it, because we know we can have it, I think it has made a difference for me p.. I love been able to have crumpets, or a dairy milk bar instead of a milk way .. Without going off plan Xx

I've not noticed before but if I can't have something I want it. If I was on a diet before I'd have had 2 or 3 of the twix fingers just because but I had 1 and left it at that. Plus I didn't have huge portions at meal times. I know it's only my second week but feel really positive about being able to stick to it xx

I've not noticed before but if I can't have something I want it. If I was on a diet before I'd have had 2 or 3 of the twix fingers just because but I had 1 and left it at that. Plus I didn't have huge portions at meal times. I know it's only my second week but feel really positive about being able to stick to it xx

Yep that's me all over, I'm 9 weeks in now, and did so much better over Xmas and new year than I have ever done.. It's definitely something that fits in with my life so much easier than WW or SW.
X

Here to sub. .. I'm cc'ing at the mo but thinking of having a couple of fast days each week as struggling with motivation. ... and avoiding biscuits! !!!

Yep that's me all over, I'm 9 weeks in now, and did so much better over Xmas and new year than I have ever done.. It's definitely something that fits in with my life so much easier than WW or SW.
X

I agree, it's good that we can fit it around busy days. I'm always going to try to fast on Fridays as WI is Saturday but being totally flexible with my other 2/3 days. It means I can go out with friends or family for food without having to find somewhere that does 'diet' food or being stuck with a boring chicken salad or jacket potato because there's nothing else x

Here to sub. .. I'm cc'ing at the mo but thinking of having a couple of fast days each week as struggling with motivation. ... and avoiding biscuits! !!!

I'm finding it really good so far. I don't like to miss out on biscuits so having a couple of days where I can't have them instead of seven days makes me happy! :party0049: x

I agree, it's good that we can fit it around busy days. I'm always going to try to fast on Fridays as WI is Saturday but being totally flexible with my other 2/3 days. It means I can go out with friends or family for food without having to find somewhere that does 'diet' food or being stuck with a boring chicken salad or jacket potato because there's nothing else x I'm finding it really good so far. I don't like to miss out on biscuits so having a couple of days where I can't have them instead of seven days makes me happy! :party0049: x

Exactly, you then don't have people saying, oh go one, one won't hurt you :)

Exactly, you then don't have people saying, oh go one, one won't hurt you :)

My Dad's the biggest culprit for that. So I've not told anyone other than Tom about it as they don't need to know!x

Found you ;-) subscribing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Found you ;-) subscribing xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hellooool!!! And welcome to diary number 2 ;) xx

Well my fast day yesterday went so well. Until about 7.30pm when I had a meltdown over going back to work today after 15 months maternity leave and ate a fruit teacake and a bag of caramel nibbles - all 500 calories worth!! I think I was only on about 300 calories at that point. Reckon I had about 1000 calories yesterday so not horrendous. Can't fast today or tomorrow so will just be two fasts this week with my second being on Friday. Today and tomorrow I'm going to try and keep the calories 1200 ish if I can. Weighed this morning and still 99kg so hoping I can bring it round to a small loss by Saturday.

So food

Skinny veg and lentil soup
Satsuma
Cup of tea
2 glasses water

Fruit teacake
Bag of caramel nibbles :eek:

Back