Hello fasting!!

Returning to work is a huge thing. I think you did really well limiting your meltdown!

And good luck with your return to work :)

Thank you :)

Usually I would have eaten ALL the food, whether I wanted it or not. This time I had the sense to know the chocolate was enough and to stop.
12 hours and I'll be picking my little man up from his Grandad's, just need to keep telling myself that x

I hope that your first day back at work is ok, don't beat yourself up about the food, sometimes these things just happen and life has a habit of getting in the way. x

I think you did really well to keep it to that cal count, you have come such a long way.. It could have been a lot worse.. I know when I fail fasts I do it in a much higher cal way, returning to work is a massive deal xx

I hope that your first day back at work is ok, don't beat yourself up about the food, sometimes these things just happen and life has a habit of getting in the way. x

It was far better than I expected but I wasn't on the phones, had too many emails and policy changes to catch up on. X

I think you did really well to keep it to that cal count, you have come such a long way.. It could have been a lot worse.. I know when I fail fasts I do it in a much higher cal way, returning to work is a massive deal xx

I usually would have failed spectacularly but something stopped me this time. Think it's the thought of ttc again, I want to get four stone off before we get pregnant. X

So back to work today. Was horrible leaving Cole but he didn't care, went off happily with my Dad and didn't give me a second glance!

Food wise I've barely eaten. Had a gingerbread nakd bar and a heinz chicken cup a soup which equates to about 233 calories I think. Pie and veg for tea though but avoiding the chips. Reckon I can come in at below 1000 calories for the day which will balance out yesterday, I hope. Drank more today, had 1.5l of water. Gonna try to stick to about 1500 calories tomorrow then fast again on Friday. Hopefully will have a bit of a loss on Saturday.

So back to work today. Was horrible leaving Cole but he didn't care, went off happily with my Dad and didn't give me a second glance! Food wise I've barely eaten. Had a gingerbread nakd bar and a heinz chicken cup a soup which equates to about 233 calories I think. Pie and veg for tea though but avoiding the chips. Reckon I can come in at below 1000 calories for the day which will balance out yesterday, I hope. Drank more today, had 1.5l of water. Gonna try to stick to about 1500 calories tomorrow then fast again on Friday. Hopefully will have a bit of a loss on Saturday.

Well Done on your fabulous all round brilliant say! I've not had a nakd bar in months, they are super yummy!!!! X

So back to work today. Was horrible leaving Cole but he didn't care, went off happily with my Dad and didn't give me a second glance! Food wise I've barely eaten. Had a gingerbread nakd bar and a heinz chicken cup a soup which equates to about 233 calories I think. Pie and veg for tea though but avoiding the chips. Reckon I can come in at below 1000 calories for the day which will balance out yesterday, I hope. Drank more today, had 1.5l of water. Gonna try to stick to about 1500 calories tomorrow then fast again on Friday. Hopefully will have a bit of a loss on Saturday.

It certainly should balance it out I would say, just make sure on other days you keep to almost at your TDEE, otherwise it's more like a VLCD..
I'm glad cole was unphased, it does seem that the mums are the most worried and the little un's are all brave..
So you are planning a 2nd, how lovely .. We are starting to TTC in the spring, very very scary I have to admit, but that was the reason I was a silent subscriber of your other diary, I liked your honesty and I think I learnt more from reading that than anything anyone else had told me xx

Well Done on your fabulous all round brilliant say! I've not had a nakd bar in months, they are super yummy!!!! X

I found it a but of an odd texture to start with but I enjoyed it. X

It certainly should balance it out I would say, just make sure on other days you keep to almost at your TDEE, otherwise it's more like a VLCD.. I'm glad cole was unphased, it does seem that the mums are the most worried and the little un's are all brave.. So you are planning a 2nd, how lovely .. We are starting to TTC in the spring, very very scary I have to admit, but that was the reason I was a silent subscriber of your other diary, I liked your honesty and I think I learnt more from reading that than anything anyone else had told me xx

Yeah, I'll be back to my 2000 calories on Saturday, I can't live without food! Just burnt the pie, had somehow knocked the oven up to 220, so Tom is calling at the chippy. Fish and peas for me now!!
Yeah having coil out in December and ttc from NYE which is cole's 2nd birthday. With all the issues we had last time I don't want to wait too long but we need to pay my dad back for the car loan so a year suits me. I sometimes read random pages on my diary, I can't believe it's me writing it when I go back and read it xx

Here to subscribe and support :)

I found it a but of an odd texture to start with but I enjoyed it. X Yeah, I'll be back to my 2000 calories on Saturday, I can't live without food! Just burnt the pie, had somehow knocked the oven up to 220, so Tom is calling at the chippy. Fish and peas for me now!! Yeah having coil out in December and ttc from NYE which is cole's 2nd birthday. With all the issues we had last time I don't want to wait too long but we need to pay my dad back for the car loan so a year suits me. I sometimes read random pages on my diary, I can't believe it's me writing it when I go back and read it xx

Oh no to the pie, but yummy for a chippy tea !!!
Awe a little sibling for Cole, hopefully it will be easier this time round for you xx

I found it a but of an odd texture to start with but I enjoyed it. X Yeah, I'll be back to my 2000 calories on Saturday, I can't live without food! Just burnt the pie, had somehow knocked the oven up to 220, so Tom is calling at the chippy. Fish and peas for me now!! Yeah having coil out in December and ttc from NYE which is cole's 2nd birthday. With all the issues we had last time I don't want to wait too long but we need to pay my dad back for the car loan so a year suits me. I sometimes read random pages on my diary, I can't believe it's me writing it when I go back and read it xx

Hope you enjoy your chippy tea! It seems strange I didn't know u pre Cole, so much I don't know about you! X

Here to subscribe and support :)

Thank you and welcome :) x

Oh no to the pie, but yummy for a chippy tea !!! Awe a little sibling for Cole, hopefully it will be easier this time round for you xx

Fingers crossed. Will it be your first? x

Hope you enjoy your chippy tea! It seems strange I didn't know u pre Cole, so much I don't know about you! X

I know, it's strange. We tried for a couple of years and I rambled on and moaned a LOT on my diary when it wasn't happening x

Thank you and welcome :) x Fingers crossed. Will it be your first? x I know, it's strange. We tried for a couple of years and I rambled on and moaned a LOT on my diary when it wasn't happening x

Now u have beautiful Cole and hopefully another one soon :) x

Thank you and welcome :) x Fingers crossed. Will it be your first? x I know, it's strange. We tried for a couple of years and I rambled on and moaned a LOT on my diary when it wasn't happening x

It will and as an older mum (38 in March) didn't think I wanted kids until a year ago, maybe just over x

Now u have beautiful Cole and hopefully another one soon :) x

Yep, fingers crossed :D x

It will and as an older mum (38 in March) didn't think I wanted kids until a year ago, maybe just over x

I know a few people like that. I've wanted kids since I was about 20. It's been a long few years. x

How you doing Hun ? Xx

Not as well as I should be :( had a few rubbish days thanks to my coil so not been as healthy as I should have. Stayed the same weight wise, which is more than I deserve!! Back on it now though, can't use things as an excuse forever. How are you doing?xx

Not as well as I should be :( had a few rubbish days thanks to my coil so not been as healthy as I should have. Stayed the same weight wise, which is more than I deserve!! Back on it now though, can't use things as an excuse forever. How are you doing?xx

I'm ok , boozy night so will be rubbish day for me too, which I hope I can contain when in hungover state tomorrow lol..
Sorry to hear your could is playing up, with all that going on its good you sts... Xx

I'm ok , boozy night so will be rubbish day for me too, which I hope I can contain when in hungover state tomorrow lol.. Sorry to hear your could is playing up, with all that going on its good you sts... Xx

If you contain it you're better than me, all I do is eat rubbish when I'm hungover. Are you boozing for a special occasion?

Coil is coming out as soon as my period goes, whenever that is! Just got to be very careful over the next 10 months as we can't afford any accidents :eek: xx

Back