Hello from a newbie

theonlybonster86

Hello. I just stumbled across this forum.
I'm with SW and have lost 1st 4lb so far since the end of March. I know from my own experience that once I lose around a stone I tend to waver and then give up so I'm here for support really.
All the best x

Hi @theonlybonster86 Well done on your fab weightloss so far, you're right, it's much easier with the support of others who are in the same position as yourself. I'll look forward to reading your food diary, if you do one x

Ah you're on SW too! I can't believe it works! I normally just use the SW website and track it on there but I will check that out too thanks. I'm going to check yours out now for inspiration haha :)

Yep @theonlybonster86 .. The great thing about keeping a food diary on here is that others can read it and comment. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the SW website will say "where's your HEB today?" or "that has 8 syns not 4!!" type of thing... ya know?

The challenges are good things to do as well, here is one for May, hopefully it's not too late to join..
https://www.minimins.com/threads/may-2016-challenge.354607/page-4#post-7907705

I'll follow you too, if you've no objections!

You are totally right there! I go to a Wednesday group so I will ask later to join in. The challenge sounds fun. Right now I'm just competing with my husband ;)

Back