Hello From Donegal

FatOllie

Hi, great forum here.

Quick background – male, 60 in 2 weeks’ time, I have coronary problems, no heart attacks but four stents inserted three and a half years ago, a fifth stent just 15 months ago and I’m having another angiogram is 3 weeks’ time!

When I got my first 4 stents, I worked hard at getting my lifestyle under control, stopped smoking which was the big one, better diet, reduced stress, more exercise, healthier diet. One big failure was weight loss, tried loads of things but none worked, kept losing about 5-7 lbs. and putting it back on again :sigh:

Anyway, I joined Slimming World last week with target of taking off 4 stone and, most important, getting my BMI down to below 30!

ohh well done and welcome to the forum and slimming world stick to plan and the weight will drop off and with quitting smoking ( I know how hard it is 12 weeks since my last one) you have proven you have the will power. 1 tip make sure you eat plenty to satisfy those cravings

Hey well done 2lb off is better than staying the same and miles better than 2lb on well done

Back