Hello from LardyZebra

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LardyZebra, 28 November 2009.

1. LardyZebra

LardyZebra Getting lewdwith the food

Nice to meet you all:)
    I start Cambridge Diet in January (knew I would fall off the wagon over Christmas) - is there anything I can do between now and then to get into the zone for it? I've cust down on carbs and total calories so it's not such a jolt when I start....hopefully I might lose some lard before then anyway!
    Anyway, I weigh 12 stone 13lbs, and hope to get down to 9 stone 7....
  2. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Join on e of the Christmas Challenges on one of the forums. This way you challenge yourself to lose the weight and you see how others are doing, thats an inspiration to continue and we all give each other support. Good luck.
  3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Welcome LZ,

I addition to cutting carbs and fat, try drinking 3 litres of water each day, cut down on cafffine, switch to tablet sweetner, cut the milk out of coffee and tea, and join the "Steps a Day" challenge and/or other exercise ones. It'll change your life -- and please don't do the silly "I'm going to eat it now because I can't later"... instead try to stay stable or even lose a bit over the holidays, so you can get to goal that much sooner.

Last edited: 1 December 2009
  4. Bambii

Bambii Active Member

Just wanted to say good luck with starting Cambridge :) x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Start increasing your water intake and start reducing junk from your diet.

Good luck with CD

Irene xx
  6. LardyZebra

LardyZebra Getting lewdwith the food

Thanks for all the replies - am shunning junk right left and centre at the moment :jelous:

Basically going for the low GI diet, coming in at 1200cal - get myself used to no pasta and rice, and to a reduced amount of food. And avoiding a binge on stuff I won't be eating in Jan ;)

If anyone wants a diet buddy for Jan let me know - I'll ask in the Cambridge forum also

7. kissme

kissme Well-Known Member

Hi LZ! I've herd great things bout the cambridge diet, so good luck!

Last edited: 1 December 2009