• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from LardyZebra

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
Hi,
Nice to meet you all:)
I start Cambridge Diet in January (knew I would fall off the wagon over Christmas) - is there anything I can do between now and then to get into the zone for it? I've cust down on carbs and total calories so it's not such a jolt when I start....hopefully I might lose some lard before then anyway!
Anyway, I weigh 12 stone 13lbs, and hope to get down to 9 stone 7....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome LZ,

I addition to cutting carbs and fat, try drinking 3 litres of water each day, cut down on cafffine, switch to tablet sweetner, cut the milk out of coffee and tea, and join the "Steps a Day" challenge and/or other exercise ones. It'll change your life -- and please don't do the silly "I'm going to eat it now because I can't later"... instead try to stay stable or even lose a bit over the holidays, so you can get to goal that much sooner.

MM

Last edited:

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
Hi,,
Thanks for all the replies - am shunning junk right left and centre at the moment :jelous:

Basically going for the low GI diet, coming in at 1200cal - get myself used to no pasta and rice, and to a reduced amount of food. And avoiding a binge on stuff I won't be eating in Jan ;)

If anyone wants a diet buddy for Jan let me know - I'll ask in the Cambridge forum also

LZ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 0