Hello from LardyZebra

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
Hi,
Nice to meet you all:)
I start Cambridge Diet in January (knew I would fall off the wagon over Christmas) - is there anything I can do between now and then to get into the zone for it? I've cust down on carbs and total calories so it's not such a jolt when I start....hopefully I might lose some lard before then anyway!
Anyway, I weigh 12 stone 13lbs, and hope to get down to 9 stone 7....

Join on e of the Christmas Challenges on one of the forums. This way you challenge yourself to lose the weight and you see how others are doing, thats an inspiration to continue and we all give each other support. Good luck.

Welcome LZ,

I addition to cutting carbs and fat, try drinking 3 litres of water each day, cut down on cafffine, switch to tablet sweetner, cut the milk out of coffee and tea, and join the "Steps a Day" challenge and/or other exercise ones. It'll change your life -- and please don't do the silly "I'm going to eat it now because I can't later"... instead try to stay stable or even lose a bit over the holidays, so you can get to goal that much sooner.

MM

Last edited:
Hi,,
Thanks for all the replies - am shunning junk right left and centre at the moment :jelous:

Basically going for the low GI diet, coming in at 1200cal - get myself used to no pasta and rice, and to a reduced amount of food. And avoiding a binge on stuff I won't be eating in Jan ;)

If anyone wants a diet buddy for Jan let me know - I'll ask in the Cambridge forum also

LZ

Back