Hello from Rickmansaddo Calorie Counter...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rickmansaddo, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Rickmansaddo

Rickmansaddo New Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Greetings people.:)

I've just joined because I was SOOO inspired at all of your success stories - amazing.
    So far I've lost 3st counting calories, and have another 4 to go, so you should be seeing quite a bit of me!:D
    Great site - very informative - Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing 3 st counting calories and good luck with the rest. Hope you find te site helpful and supportive

Irene xx

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on losing the rest of ur 4stones. Well do on losing 3 stones already

5. friendlyface

friendlyface Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    3 stones is amazing - you're an inspiration! please share any low cal tips !

6. sarah-jane1977

sarah-jane1977 Member

Hi and welcome to the site, 3 stone is a great achievement well done to you x :)

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) congrats on your loss so far and best of luck for the future :) x

8. ** Just Jools **

** Just Jools ** Slow & steady does it!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.2%)
    Hiya & :welcome: to minimins. Congrats on the great loss so far, you're done amazingly well. :happy096:

Can I ask what sources you use to count the calories? Do you have loads of different books?

9. Rickmansaddo

Rickmansaddo New Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks for the welcome

Cheers for the 'hello's' peeps.

In answer to a couple of questions, I count calories via weightlossresources.co.uk
    Great site, and got all the calories i need to know - gone are the days of buying the latest 'calorie counter' books and lugging them around. Highly recommended.
    The other things I couldn't be without are my F6 heart rate monitor (hate exercising, but when I see I've earned 300 more cals to eat, suddenly I'm motivated!)
    My digital kitchen scales (only £12 but priceless for calorie counting), and finally, my Wii. I use the balance board daily for weigh in's, but use the wii sports boxing and tennis to burn the calories (about an hour a day). I usually eat from 1100 to 1400 a day depending on how many exercise calories I've earned.
    Hope this helps?
    Any questions, please ask - just hope the next 3st go as well!:D
    p.s. I think I should have kept my advertising sponsors happy with that lot;) (I wish!)

10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Welome and WELL DONE!

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  12. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya, Good going with 3st off. :happy096:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.