Hello from Rickmansaddo Calorie Counter...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rickmansaddo, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Rickmansaddo

Rickmansaddo New Member

Calorie Counting
    Greetings people.:)

I've just joined because I was SOOO inspired at all of your success stories - amazing.
    So far I've lost 3st counting calories, and have another 4 to go, so you should be seeing quite a bit of me!:D
    Great site - very informative - Thanks.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing 3 st counting calories and good luck with the rest. Hope you find te site helpful and supportive

Irene xx
  4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on losing the rest of ur 4stones. Well do on losing 3 stones already
  5. friendlyface

friendlyface Full Member

calorie counting
    3 stones is amazing - you're an inspiration! please share any low cal tips !
  6. Hi and welcome to the site, 3 stone is a great achievement well done to you x :)
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) congrats on your loss so far and best of luck for the future :) x
  8. ** Just Jools **

** Just Jools ** Slow & steady does it!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya & :welcome: to minimins. Congrats on the great loss so far, you're done amazingly well. :happy096:

Can I ask what sources you use to count the calories? Do you have loads of different books?
  9. Rickmansaddo

Rickmansaddo New Member

Calorie Counting
    Thanks for the welcome

Cheers for the 'hello's' peeps.

In answer to a couple of questions, I count calories via weightlossresources.co.uk
    Great site, and got all the calories i need to know - gone are the days of buying the latest 'calorie counter' books and lugging them around. Highly recommended.
    The other things I couldn't be without are my F6 heart rate monitor (hate exercising, but when I see I've earned 300 more cals to eat, suddenly I'm motivated!)
    My digital kitchen scales (only £12 but priceless for calorie counting), and finally, my Wii. I use the balance board daily for weigh in's, but use the wii sports boxing and tennis to burn the calories (about an hour a day). I usually eat from 1100 to 1400 a day depending on how many exercise calories I've earned.
    Hope this helps?
    Any questions, please ask - just hope the next 3st go as well!:D
    p.s. I think I should have kept my advertising sponsors happy with that lot;) (I wish!)
  10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Welome and WELL DONE!
  11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  12. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya, Good going with 3st off. :happy096:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.