• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from Rickmansaddo Calorie Counter...

Tanari

100% Focused
S: 14st9lb G: 9st4lb
Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on losing the rest of ur 4stones. Well do on losing 3 stones already

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
S: 16st5lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 4st4lb(26.2%)
Hiya & :welcome: to minimins. Congrats on the great loss so far, you're done amazingly well. :happy096:

Can I ask what sources you use to count the calories? Do you have loads of different books?

Thanks for the welcome

Cheers for the 'hello's' peeps.

In answer to a couple of questions, I count calories via weightlossresources.co.uk
Great site, and got all the calories i need to know - gone are the days of buying the latest 'calorie counter' books and lugging them around. Highly recommended.
The other things I couldn't be without are my F6 heart rate monitor (hate exercising, but when I see I've earned 300 more cals to eat, suddenly I'm motivated!)
My digital kitchen scales (only £12 but priceless for calorie counting), and finally, my Wii. I use the balance board daily for weigh in's, but use the wii sports boxing and tennis to burn the calories (about an hour a day). I usually eat from 1100 to 1400 a day depending on how many exercise calories I've earned.
Hope this helps?
Any questions, please ask - just hope the next 3st go as well!:D
p.s. I think I should have kept my advertising sponsors happy with that lot;) (I wish!)