Hello from Rickmansaddo Calorie Counter...

Rickmansaddo

Greetings people.:)

I've just joined because I was SOOO inspired at all of your success stories - amazing.
So far I've lost 3st counting calories, and have another 4 to go, so you should be seeing quite a bit of me!:D
Great site - very informative - Thanks.

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing 3 st counting calories and good luck with the rest. Hope you find te site helpful and supportive

Irene xx

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on losing the rest of ur 4stones. Well do on losing 3 stones already

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins. Congrats on the great loss so far, you're done amazingly well. :happy096:

Can I ask what sources you use to count the calories? Do you have loads of different books?

Thanks for the welcome

Cheers for the 'hello's' peeps.

In answer to a couple of questions, I count calories via weightlossresources.co.uk
Great site, and got all the calories i need to know - gone are the days of buying the latest 'calorie counter' books and lugging them around. Highly recommended.
The other things I couldn't be without are my F6 heart rate monitor (hate exercising, but when I see I've earned 300 more cals to eat, suddenly I'm motivated!)
My digital kitchen scales (only £12 but priceless for calorie counting), and finally, my Wii. I use the balance board daily for weigh in's, but use the wii sports boxing and tennis to burn the calories (about an hour a day). I usually eat from 1100 to 1400 a day depending on how many exercise calories I've earned.
Hope this helps?
Any questions, please ask - just hope the next 3st go as well!:D
p.s. I think I should have kept my advertising sponsors happy with that lot;) (I wish!)

Welome and WELL DONE!

Back