Hello from Singapore

Grimskunk

Hi everyone,

My name is Nassim and I am 26 years old. I am in Singapore.I did cambridge diet SS with great results last year (19.8 pounds in 3 weeks) but i let the compliments go to my head and after that i started slacking for the next few months.I put on the same weight back as when i started last year but it really is all my fault.My family blames the diet but i blame myself.

Anyways I am trying to restart doing SS but i lack motivation.I don't have any weddings or events to look forward to.I can resist food easily.Weekends i do my SS with no problems at all but once Monday starts at work i have to drink my tea (prepared by my tealady) with milk and sugar.Once i have that i start regretting and hate myself but the next day im back drinking tea! At home because nobody prepares tea for me so it was easy to avoid but at work when you have somebody to it and its right in front of you, its very very very hard to resist.I don't drink coffee tho.

I have 55 pounds to lose.I currently weight 165 pounds and my height is 5'1.I'm not sure if that is accurate.In Singapore we measure height according to cm.I am 154cm and my weight is 75kg.Anyways my aim is to be 50kg which is the healthy weight for my height.

Lucky you living in Singapore. We lived there for six years and left7 years ago. I Bahrain at moment visiting my daughter but looking on here to see if there is a Cambridge counsillor here. Good luck getting back on the diet!

i tried explaining to her that i am on a diet but she starts nagging.anyways she can't stop making the tea coz there are other ppl who drinks tea too.btw she doesn't mix the tea for me i add the sugar n milk on my own :p heh.

hi lisa! yeah i love my country ..born n brought up here.

Hi Nassim

Oooh, I'm so so jealous :jelous: - Singapore is my favorite city in the world. I can understand needing something to focus on but I'm afraid mine won't really help as my focus tends to come from a planned trip to Singapore and KL!!! :D:D

Good luck and keep going, you'll get there

Ails xx

Back