• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from yoyo dieter!

Hello to all just wanted to introduce myself. Have done WWs old point system in past very succesfully but alas alot of weight crept back on. A year ago did the Cambridge and lost 4stone in 4 months and yes you guessed it all went back on plus more. I also ended up anaemic.
Starting from tomorrow plan to do the old WW myself with the support of this forum...... so hope to have some inspiration. Got a big birthday next year so want to get my health sorted out once and for all.... :17729:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey there pinn how ya doing, well im a yo yo-er too, i lost weight years ago on my own steam but gradually put it on again, then i went to ww and lost nearly 3 stone 3 years ago, but again i put it on over the last year after a low point after a family berevement, did a lot of comfort eating.so im back to weight watchers too and its slowly but surely moving again, hopefully for the last time! i hope you start to feel better on your journey and sure we'll have a chat and help each other along,
The new pp is brill! Especially if u have done it before doesnt make u as complacent if u know what i mean! Its much more flexible than before too!! Ive been doing it 7 months now and ive lost 48 pounds, support at the meetings is a biggie but makin small changes has worked for me like full fat for half fat etc just lil things that are more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet!! Good luck anyhow! Give me a shout we can share tips!! X
Thanks I am going to do the old points system to start on my own and join a meeting next year. I am sure I will have lots of questions! Got out my points calculator and started this morning x
i was just gonna say the same thing, dont cut out everything, just the lower options, good plan starting on the old system, ease yourself into it, i think ul adjust to the new plan in the new year ok, and sure we can help ya out with it, hope day 2 goes well:)

I agree don't try and give up everything. I like crisps so I buy those baked ones now. At work I take a small tub of the Food Doctor mixed seeds and nuts.

I like the portion control plate as I can still eat what I like just less of it.

Keep up the good work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 7