Hello from yoyo dieter!

Hello to all just wanted to introduce myself. Have done WWs old point system in past very succesfully but alas alot of weight crept back on. A year ago did the Cambridge and lost 4stone in 4 months and yes you guessed it all went back on plus more. I also ended up anaemic.
Starting from tomorrow plan to do the old WW myself with the support of this forum...... so hope to have some inspiration. Got a big birthday next year so want to get my health sorted out once and for all.... :17729:

hey there pinn how ya doing, well im a yo yo-er too, i lost weight years ago on my own steam but gradually put it on again, then i went to ww and lost nearly 3 stone 3 years ago, but again i put it on over the last year after a low point after a family berevement, did a lot of comfort eating.so im back to weight watchers too and its slowly but surely moving again, hopefully for the last time! i hope you start to feel better on your journey and sure we'll have a chat and help each other along,

The new pp is brill! Especially if u have done it before doesnt make u as complacent if u know what i mean! Its much more flexible than before too!! Ive been doing it 7 months now and ive lost 48 pounds, support at the meetings is a biggie but makin small changes has worked for me like full fat for half fat etc just lil things that are more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet!! Good luck anyhow! Give me a shout we can share tips!! X

Good luck with it all.. I'm a yo-yoer too do I know what it's like :(

Thanks I am going to do the old points system to start on my own and join a meeting next year. I am sure I will have lots of questions! Got out my points calculator and started this morning x

i was just gonna say the same thing, dont cut out everything, just the lower options, good plan starting on the old system, ease yourself into it, i think ul adjust to the new plan in the new year ok, and sure we can help ya out with it, hope day 2 goes well:)

Snacks

I agree don't try and give up everything. I like crisps so I buy those baked ones now. At work I take a small tub of the Food Doctor mixed seeds and nuts.

I like the portion control plate as I can still eat what I like just less of it.

Keep up the good work.

Chrissy

Back