Hello girls, I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Well i'm off to babysit by niece and nephew now, today has been fine no struggling yet, but i'm no fool i know it's gonna come, so i'm bracing myself. Hope you are well and chat to you later.

xxxx

Well done for getting through the day. You can do it ... keep saying it!!! And everytime you go for a pee .... think that's more weight coming off!

Thanks Bev xx

Well this morning as per usual i got on the scales and hey presto down by 3 1/2lb so back into the 18st marker, thank god and let's hope the 17st will be seen very soon.

Hope you are all having a gr8 day.:D

xxxxx

Hi Suzanne - you won't remember me, I'm new! Started CD on 1st Feb.

Hope Day 2's going well for you, best of luck.

Amy

hey hun

Good to see you back!!!

Will try and catch you online soon... I'll be climbing back on with you shortly :)

Hey Suzanne... great to see you back here!!!

Well done on getting back on track and on day 2 yippeeeeee!!! hope its all going swimmingly for ya!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Amy, Rachel & Gen,

Thank you for the support, day 2 is going well, lots of water already down and it's still early, will be on here alot later as finishing work at around 7pm and will need to keep distracted. Sorry girls, looks like i'm gonna use and abuse you all;)

Hope u r all well?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with Your re start Suzanne and it is good to hear that you are getting on fine today:)

Looking good.

Love Mini xxx

Glad Day 2 went well - keep glugging that water!

Amy

:) Hi Suzanne

Hope day 2 is going well for you - good luck for day 3!:)

I'm right behind you:eek:

Let me know when you next have a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon free & we'll organise a meet:p

Good to see you back raring to go:D

Thx Guy's, Helen i'll check my diary and let u know.

Well as per usul, got on the scales and that's another couple and a bit off, making the running total of 5 3/4lbs in two days, YAY!!

Hope u guy's are doing well and have a gr8 day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thx Flirty & Rach:D

Have just got home after doing a couple of clients at their house, found a small and very cute bouquet of red roses in a beautiful little vase and the new Gwen Stefani cd, hubby popped home when he knew i was'nt here, ahh bless him, it was lovely to have a surprise waiting for me, i've gone all fluffy inside now:rolleyes: :eek:

Today is going well, i have this feeling that this will be it, i will take it to goal this time and stay there, i feel so positive about ssing right now.

Hope u r all having a luverly V Day:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Suzanne not met you before as i am a newbie on this site It is really a supportive site enjoying it so much everybody is so friendly and help full.

Good Luck

Yes it is Beth, i hope i can support you if you need it, just shout anytime, i have been round the block with LL & CD, looking forward to getting to know you.

Good luck to you too
xxx

Good morning peeps,

I have awoken this morning to another 1lb off, so i'm nearly 7lb down, very happy with that indeed.

Was i bit hungry last night, can't say i have been that hungry yet, but i know it's coming, my emotions are pretty balanced at the moment, so let's hope they stay that way.

Hope you are all well, pls chat if you have the time.

xxxxxxxx

Morning Suzanne
well done on getting to day 4 - such a huge acheivement :D You may well be in ketosis now so the hunger may not come - although then it's the head hunger we got to fight! :eek:

What a romantic huby you have there, ahhhh tis lovely to read :p

Am still with ya on day 4, trini divine is too, not sure who else is..:p

Stick with it hun, you're doing great :D

Getting to day 4 is great for us 'returners/strugglers' raising a glass of water to us all :D

Back