Hello girls, I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Well done for sticking to it!

Amy

Thx Amy & Geri,

Are'nt we all doing well!!!

Geri you are right about us returners getting to day 4, tis a gr8 acheivement as we know this diet inside out and would be so easy to fall off again.

Let's keep each other going fo r as lon as is needed.

GO GIRLS!!!!!!

Obviously got too much time on my hands as now i have managed to put up my profile picture, tis me with my son James aged 7 on holiday in Majorca last year.

YAY!!!!

that did'nt work, hold on a sec....

Don't you dare laugh at me:mad:

Can't get the bl**dy thing small enough, ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHH

I know my ar*e is big but come on!!!

Will keep trying and come back to you.

LOL :p

lol....... now would I ???

God i'm having a bad day! Just lost my rag with one of the dim wits here!! .... ho hum thats PMT for ya ;)

I give up, i will get dh to do it later for me, he's a microsoft bod so he'll know how.

And Geri don't think i did'nt see that last post either;)

Gotta do some housework.

Seeya later peeps.. xxx

Good morning all,

Well i woke up at 6.15am went to the loo, tried to go back to sleep but my back is sore from 3 hours of car cleaning yesterday, to top it all i feel very anxious today, i know it's because it's saturday morning and i dread the weekends on this diet, i feel very vunerable. Had a bit of a battle last night, it was my first real struggle this time round, not bad considering i started ssing last monday.

I'm out with my best friends tonight, we are going to another friends house, was supposed to be for dinner however, i asked her on Wednesday if she would mind changing it to just drinks, i will be the designated driver for the rest of them, she said ok, i'm so pleased i have friends that are so supportive, this means i can go and enjoy there company without the pressure of food around.

I WILL GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Luv Suzanne xxx

PS Another 1 1/4lb down so total of 9 1/4lb since monday.

Hi Suzanne - you CAN survive the weekend!

Amy

You can do it! And just think, you'll be starting your week slimmer and full of energy, whereas the majority of the population will be blobbier and feeling decidedly shocking!

Can't wait to see your ticker sliding on down (mine's just temporarily done an upward swerve, but that's TOTM for ya!)

What post lol

Soo how has today been for you? Hope you've got through it unscathed :p

5 more minutes and I will have made it to day 7 - not done that in a while :D

Hope everything is ok with you :)

Just a quickie, i'm still around just got the flu, will be back online properly when i can see straight.

Luv to u all. xxxxxxxxxx

Poor you, Suzanne!

hope you feel a lot better really soon <hugs>

Amy

Back