Hello girls, I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Hi Suzanne Im just new but saw your post and had to reply. I lost my mum and found it sooo hard to cope it does get easier with time it helped me to talk talk talk.Good luck to you Mandy.

Hiya all,

Rach, sorry for not responding sooner hun!

I have been in a very bad place for a while now, mum's 1st anniversary is coming up on the 19th and i'm not coping well at all. Been on and off the diet have lost a stone so i'll just keep plugging away and hopefull it will get easier.

Hope u r all well & i'll be back chatting real soon when this cloud has lifted.

Thanks for thinking of me guys.

Take care all.

Luv luv luv Suzanne..xxx

I can sympathise with you so much, my mum died nearly 8 years ago (this month actually), I thought the world should not be going on as normal, why are they not mourning for such a loss. You feel so alone as everyone gets on with there own business. Well I found it easier though tearful to talk about her, I hated it when people didnt speak about her, almost as if she had never existed.

It is true though it does get easier I was told 5 years is the time when you can feel brighter, I thought what do they know my mum was the only person I could talk to, but it is so true it does get easier.
Of course you still have moments when you will cry, birthdays, anniversaries etc even little things when you want your mum to be proud.
Hope you get through this month, dont be ashamed to cry, If you want to chat I dont mind.

Thinking of you take care hun.xx

Back