Hello - hope you don't mind a another bloke joining!!

Jonesy27

Afternoon Everyone,

Just thought I would say a quick hello as I have just joined. Been reading forums for a bit and it looks like a great/supportive place so I thought I would register! Hope all you female members don’t mind men signing up? : )

I’m a 27 yr old guy, currently about 17 ½ stone and unhappy with that BUT am determined to makes some changes. Have tried and failed several times in the past to get to a sensible weight, know that I will feel allot better about myself. Not sure how yet, but small steps hey?

A couple of years ago, did lose a few stones, but only due to awful pressure from (now-ex!) partner who complained about the way I looked 24/7. Now want to sort myself as I want to, not to make someone else happy.

Anyway – hello!

Welcome aboard- there are quite a few chaps on here -you just have to hunt them down!!
Do you have a particular diet in mind? whatever it is good luck, and by the way you are doing it or one of the best reasons ever-YOURSELF!!

hello - you are very welcome and the boys will soon get you in their gang I'm sure.

Whatever you decide to do you'll get tons of support on here!

good luck

xxx

Welcome to Minimins Jonesy :D:D:D

Hi Jonesy and welcome, as you have discovered this is a great place to be for support, advice and inspiration. You sound as though your head is in the right place, as you are doing this for YOU and no-one else, have you decided on which diet will be best for you yet? Keep coming back, joining in and posting and you will get loads of advice no matter what diet you are intending to follow. Once again, welcome x x

Back