Hello.....I don't know if anyone will understand

Wannabthin

Hey everyone, I am starting CD on monday and I am very nervous. I am currently 17st 5lbs and 5ft 5in. I used to be anorexic and my lowest weight was just under 7st. I am only 24 and my weight has varied wildly over these last few years.

My questions are:

Will CD work for me?
Has anyone who has had an eating disorder conquered it with CD?
Will I put all the weight back on?

I am a very extreme personality i.e. its either black or white! I really want to do this. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Den

Hi there

Didn't want to read and not post BUT .. I don't have an eating disorder BUT I am either black or white as well - I think you will do really well on this UNTIL you start re-introducing food (leastways that's what happened to me) .. and that's when it starts getting harder ...

BUT you can conquer this ... No-one can answer the question will you put the weight back on .. except you!!

Good luck ... hope that has helped somewhat

Dee

Forgive me for saying but if you've suffered from anorexia, is CD the best idea for you?? I would have thought that doing CD might be harmful for you in the long run. Sorry if I've spoken out of turn. I'm certainly no expert but have you talked to your doctor about it?

Forgive me for saying but if you've suffered from anorexia, is CD the best idea for you?? I would have thought that doing CD might be harmful for you in the long run. Sorry if I've spoken out of turn. I'm certainly no expert but have you talked to your doctor about it?

i was under the impression if you suffered form anorexia/bulimia that you wernt supposed to do a vlcd

Hi,

Anorexia and Bulimia are contraindicated for CD.

Have you disclosed this to your CDC?

If the episodes were a very long time ago and your doctor supports you then after discussion with CD Medical Department there may be a way forward.

You must put your wellbeing first and foremost and if CD is not the way forward there are many other weightloss programmes you can follow and be supported on by posting on this forum.

Linda

Back