Hello! I'm new hear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lemons & Lime, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lemons & Lime

Lemons & Lime New Member

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hey everyone!
    Just thought I would introduce myself. I've been going on and off diets for about a year now. I initially lost a lot of weight in Jan/Feb/March 08- roughly 22 kilos by eating low carbs. Then I stopped for my exams and then I went travelling for 2 months and I was definately NOT going on a diet while in Malaysia and Thailand! Thankfully, I never put the weight back on but I am getting married soon. My fiances family are a traditional Asian family- even chubby is too fat so I'm going back on a diet to lose roughly 10 more kilos and get to my desired weight- and hopefully fit into some size 10 jeans!
    Im on Atkins right now and I'm finding it difficult to go without carbs at all- so I am here for some support just in case I backslide.
    Thanks, and I look forward to participating in this forum.
    :)

PS- Why can't I upload an avator? Do I have to be an established member?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck on Atkins

Irene xx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi L&L we have met on the low carb threads.

Yes you do need to have posted 25 post's before you can post an avatar.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.