Hello! I'm new hear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lemons & Lime, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lemons & Lime

Lemons & Lime New Member

Hey everyone!
    Just thought I would introduce myself. I've been going on and off diets for about a year now. I initially lost a lot of weight in Jan/Feb/March 08- roughly 22 kilos by eating low carbs. Then I stopped for my exams and then I went travelling for 2 months and I was definately NOT going on a diet while in Malaysia and Thailand! Thankfully, I never put the weight back on but I am getting married soon. My fiances family are a traditional Asian family- even chubby is too fat so I'm going back on a diet to lose roughly 10 more kilos and get to my desired weight- and hopefully fit into some size 10 jeans!
    Im on Atkins right now and I'm finding it difficult to go without carbs at all- so I am here for some support just in case I backslide.
    Thanks, and I look forward to participating in this forum.

PS- Why can't I upload an avator? Do I have to be an established member?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck on Atkins

Irene xx
  4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi L&L we have met on the low carb threads.

Yes you do need to have posted 25 post's before you can post an avatar.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.