Hello - I'm New!!

Debzi

Hello everyone I just discovered this site yesterday and I'm already hooked!
So far I have managed to lose 3 stones, although on a slightly interrupted basis!
My goal is 10st 7 and I have still got someway to go - I'm not sure what I actually weigh so can't tell how much!(I will post a separate question on that later).:confused:
So hello from Me

hey!!! how did u manage to loose the 3 stone?
this site is awsome isnt it!
gud luck :) x

Hi Debz!! Welcome! Another newbie? Our little gang is certainly expanding - unlike our waists eh?! ;) lol

Well done on the 3 stone, how did you do it?

Thanks for the welcome!
Just keeping it pretty simple. I have cut out snacks and takeaways, am calorie counting what I eat - aiming for 1200 a day - and walking.

ace ;) !!! im thinking ov either 1200 or 1400 as i exercise alot and my job is very physical! but hey! x

if u exercise alot i would really try hit 1400, u should see a good loss in weight with that many cals.
welcome debs, well done on the 3 stone!

yeah thanks :) 1400 it is :) im guna start tomoz! i had the rubbishest emotional day today as im due on!!! so i didnt exercise! food wasnt too bad but you know wen u feel poo lol x

congrats on ur weight lose so far... I am also on 1200 cal aday as i have alot of weight to lose, so hopefully will be celebrating dsame weight lose in due time...

Thanks Juliet, and good luck to you.
It definately gets easier. I set myself lots of mini goals, I found that helped especially when my end goal was so far off.

Back