Total Solution Hello ! Just ordered Exante !

Hello all. First post ! Apologies that my stats etc are not there - am still figuring out how to create profile.

Am feeling very optimistic now having ordered from Exante.
I am an ex LL-er who managed to regain 3 of the 4 stone I had lost by returning to bad eating habits - I guess I was pretty daft to think that meals out all the time would make no difference !:eek:

I loved the quick results from LL but found it hard to pay for.

|All looks very supportive on here, so off I go again - hurry up postman !:)

I have just tried Optislim whilst I made my mind up about what to do next - all it did was make me ravenous and cross !

xx Kate

Well the scales moving down has to be the main thing :p but I've noticed a huge change in my mood, the variety of what you can do with the packs - although they say you're only meant to heat one a day. The shakes taste more natural than Cambridge. Not having the horrendous task of calorie counting and losing half a lb every week when you're trying your hardest. The hunger has almost gone, but WS is there just in case you have to eat something. I feel in control again for the first time in years and it's a great feeling! I've had some side effects but they apparently pass within a couple of weeks. It takes your body a while to adjust to all the vitamins after years of junk food and bad nutrition.

I guess the above is applicable to most vlcd's but you can't beat the price of the bumper packs!

Once you get over the first few days I hope you like it too :)

hi kate, good luck, i just joined yesterday and waiting for my bumper pack to come. Very apprehensive about a vlcd and feeling bit desperate knowing have to do it...but going to give it a go. Keep us up to date with your journey...must be easier in numbers!

Hi Kate.
Me and my hubby are newbies like you, but we're into our 3rd day now and it seems to be getting better. I'm thinking ketosis may be kicking in which is what we all want! Anyway, I could write a book about calorie counting and have lost huge amount (stones) over the years, but wanted something totally different to hopefully liberate me from even giving food a thought. That's why we went with Exante. I researched everything - to the extreme, lol, like I always do, and thanks to this forum found Exante. The big plus is that we both like all of the food - score!
Good luck - never thought I could go 3 days even on such a low calorie diet, so if I can, anyone can!
:D

Hi all - should be delivered tomorrow so very excited now ! I will probably use Ketostix as these helped a lot last time - just the psychological boost of seeing evidence of your ketosis was fantastic.
Have little chart ready to tick my progress - all very organised .
Good luck all xxxxxxxxx : )

Hi Kate and dawn, welcome to exante! I am an ex LL'er too and loving exante for the cost, but still remember a lot of the cbt which is helping me here too! Join the July starters thread for all us newbies to support each other and good luck with the first few days, I think the shakes are nicer than LL, although I looked LL shakes too. I only miss the porridge! I look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Hello All

Just found this forum so thought I would join you!

I too have just ordered Exante and expect my parcel tomorrow.

I have tried so many diets, I have lost count:sigh:

Have never done a VLCD before, but looking at some of the success stories here I am very encouraged!

I have a significant amount of weight to lose, and I know there is no quick fix.

I have a special holiday in October, so would really love to be at least a bit slimmer by then.

I would really appreciate any support!

Thanks

Hi Darcy, Im starting tomorrow so that be fab to do it together. Im new and apprehensive about vlcd's too, so we be scared together! My target is for a December trip with a friend. Its her 50th and going on a cookery course girly break, so just cant be dreading it worrying about what to wear, or what I'll fit into! This has got to be the year that I change.

Hi Gemma, thanks for welcome...how fantastic is your weight loss so far!!

Hello all - managed to get through today - I cut my bar in half as it seemed quite big ! Made 4 meals ( like LL ) instead of the 3. The mindset is there and I'm off. This sounds mad but I treated myself to a new mattress so I can sleep more soundly at night ! Lovely to see all this positivity - we can all do it and amaze ourselves in the process ! xxxxxxxxxxx

Back