Hello ladies, first time in over a year since Ive been on

saraian24

Gold Member
Hello girls,

Ive started sw EE today and back off to my group on thursday but wanted to make a start before then. Been really good today and cooked a lovely breakfast today and for lunch made a gorgeous beef stir fry. Mmmmm mmmm mmm!

Wanted to say hello though and hope to be speaking to some of you later - ive got to get the baby weight off thats got more with each baby, my 4th baby was born 6 months ago so I cant use the excuse Ive had a baby anymore.

Plus I was in a shop yesterday and caught sight of myself in the mirror. Not a pretty sight and I was revolted. Didnt even recognise myself.

Hi Saraian24.
Welcome back!
You will enjoy the Ee plan as it's a mix of both original & green.I find that it's worked for me and I can honestly say that I've never eaten so much!
Good luck on your journey, lots of great recipes on this site.
Pete

Thank you Bilsat! going for a 100% day today, and off to get a few shopping bits when ive scanned recipes as I want to make a lot of free meals!

Hi, welcome and good luck! 4 Kids - wow congratulations! :D

I love looking at all the recipes on here, as well as my (many) cookbooks to see how I can SWise them - free luscious meals are possible!

And a big welcome from me as well:) :) S W is definately the way to go! Good luck on your journey and congratulations on your latest arrival!

A big warm welcome to you Hun. You'll love the plan - no need to ever go hungry! Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Just thought I'd say hi and me too! I'm back after too long away I'm sure we'll get back into it in no time! Good luck and congrats on number 4 (I have 4 too)

Back