• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello ladies, first time in over a year since Ive been on

Hello girls,

Ive started sw EE today and back off to my group on thursday but wanted to make a start before then. Been really good today and cooked a lovely breakfast today and for lunch made a gorgeous beef stir fry. Mmmmm mmmm mmm!

Wanted to say hello though and hope to be speaking to some of you later - ive got to get the baby weight off thats got more with each baby, my 4th baby was born 6 months ago so I cant use the excuse Ive had a baby anymore.

Plus I was in a shop yesterday and caught sight of myself in the mirror. Not a pretty sight and I was revolted. Didnt even recognise myself.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bilsat

Really likes to cook
S: 18st11.5lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 11st11.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 7st2lb(37.95%)
Hi Saraian24.
Welcome back!
You will enjoy the Ee plan as it's a mix of both original & green.I find that it's worked for me and I can honestly say that I've never eaten so much!
Good luck on your journey, lots of great recipes on this site.
Pete

S: 14st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st7lb(10.4%)
Hi, welcome and good luck! 4 Kids - wow congratulations! :D

I love looking at all the recipes on here, as well as my (many) cookbooks to see how I can SWise them - free luscious meals are possible!

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
And a big welcome from me as well:) :) S W is definately the way to go! Good luck on your journey and congratulations on your latest arrival!

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
A big warm welcome to you Hun. You'll love the plan - no need to ever go hungry! Good luck on your weight loss journey.

S: 92.4kg C: 92.4kg G: 69kg BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Just thought I'd say hi and me too! I'm back after too long away I'm sure we'll get back into it in no time! Good luck and congrats on number 4 (I have 4 too)