hello New to CD SS+ DAY 4

BLUE-FLOWER

Hello am on day 4 and need some encouragement, am not feeling so bad but not great as well, confuse about this ketosis thing, am on SS but having 2 chicken drumstick =200 cal allowance and 3 shakes. Would it be better to just cut all food out, i need to loose as amuch weight as posible boefore june 6-holiday to Jamaica and bridemaid at wedding their. Do you feel any difference in your clothes by day 4:confused: or am getting ahead of myself, weight in on sunday, wish me luck.:cry::cry::(

Hiya, i'm also doing SS+ and my CDC recommended doing the 4 packs plus 200ml skimmed milk option until i was sure i was in ketosis and then to have the 3 packs plus 200cal meal option if i fancied. I do tend to find myself less hungry and probably more in ketosis doing the 4 packs and milk option too. You're also 5"8 the same as me and on SS we should have 4 packs rather than the 3 as a minimum so doing the 4 plus milk option means you're only really having the milk extra on top of the SS allowance for your height! Also, it needs to be skinless chicken breast for your meal rather than drummers i'm afraid..

Hope this helps... xx

Thanks Claire i have not had any chicken today and have decided not to bother with it, does not do much anyway. Also i test my wee and the strip did not change so i guess am not in ketosis. How was your weoght loss the 1st week on 4 shakes and milk. Dont really need milk as i only have herbal teas. I need all the good advice there is want to have a good loss on sunday weight in.

hi i am also on day 4 on SS and am already in ketosis and lost 5lbs!! I can remember why the CD was the best diet around!!!

Hi Blue flower, sorry only just replying.. been in work. My first weeks loss on 4 packs and 200ml skimmed milk was 10lbs which i was more than happy with! :)

Not sure if by you not having the milk and only the 4 packs (basically sole sourcing as you're 5"8 so need the 4 packs rather than 3) you would need to inform your doc? Just a thought to bare in mind maybe, at least check with your CDC to be sure. xx

Hi there
I am also on day four and am hoping to fine some diet buddies, for encouragement, glad to hear others are eating stuff too, I thought I was cheating but am not sure if I am in ketosis or not, or if I'm eating the wrong stuff!!

Have been having LF cottage cheese and tinned fish? is this ok?

Hi guys, I've just finished day 2, (on 3 packs plus the milk), going ok, looking forward to weigh in :)
blue-flower, try not to worry about ketosis, I'm sure it'll happen soon + you will be very happy after your weigh in! let us know how u get on. And good luck Lou-Lou and Andie 2610!

Back