hello...new to exante

family had pizza and garlic bread....i had veg soup pack...didn't touch any pizza...yeahhhhh

well done jb x

thanks CC. how are you doing?
this is the time of night i really struggle...crrrriiissssssppppppssss...want them!!!!!!

doing ok, i dont feel hungry but have head hunger, its all in the head, I could just order a shredded chilli beef LOL but I wont its just in my head as when food is in front of me I dont fancy it

yes, you're right...it is head hunger, although my stomach is making some spectacular noises! am fine until about 3pm, from then till bed time i struggle with the "head hunger". it is working though so am gona keep on keepin on.
good luck today!

p.s ...my order would be crispy shredded chicken in chilli sauce!!!

Week one over!.....have lost 7lbs which is not bad considering i have been naughty a couple of times. Need to get my head in gear for this week, stay strong and do it 100%

WOOOOHOOO JB thats fantastic well done! you must be thrilled x

WOOHOO :)

ashamed to admit that i fell off the wagon last night and today....what is it about losing a bit of weight that makes you think you can eat?
Back on it tomorrow....

oh dear! look at it as if u can do 3 lbs this week, thatll be 10 in a fortnight! xx

It is a hard diet at times. On the occasions i have blipped its not been thru hunger, but cravings. Its mad. Get back on it, dont beat yourself up and heres to the rest of the week. One day wont ruin your diet....its all the days and weeks and years added together that have made us what we are lol. Chin up xx

yes I am craving trifle right now or anything sweet for that matter!! or even another barv would do really -should I do that !! or go to bed or do some housework. Maybe Ill decide on some treats for myself at each stage I read a book today that said that's proven to work.

If your really really fancying something so bad that u think u might cheat, your best option is to have another bar or another shake etc. Some people have 4 a day anyway so on the odd occasion if it keeps u on the straight and narrow, id opt for that (defo not trifle hehe)

sugar free jelly is a good emergency item to have in x

Yes I should get that i just had a spoonful of trifle but its subsided now otherwise I was going to have a bar and ive only 3 left.

Back