Hello :-) New to PP as of tommorow!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by eddiesmum2002, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello!

Have never really given PP a chance yet (have previously done Discover back in 06) as my friends have always up until recently followed SW along with me! Find it quite restricting, not neccessarily with the quantity available but I find myself eating the same constantly!

Have joined, got the booklets etc and am ready to have a go from tommorow!

What sort of things could you guys not live without? And what sort of things do you have for lunch/dinner as Im unsure how to space out my points allowance!

Many thanks :eek: xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Welcome, everyone is diff but one firm favourite that keeps poppin up is a warburton square wrap. They're delicious & filling & can use them as a wrap or a pizza base.
    I tend to have oats so simple made with water or a bagel with laughing cow & marmite. Lunch is usually a wrap or sandwich & 0pp soup. I save bulk of my points for tea & snacks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.