Hello! New to this forum...

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Mrs Thornberry, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Hi! I am a 33 year old mum of 2. I lost over a stone with Rosemary Conley a couple of years ago but its managed to creep its way back on again! :cry:

I was wondering if there was anyone else starting out who needs to shift a stone or two? We could keep in contact to help motivate each other.

Send me a private message and I'll reply asap.

x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Welcome to RC. Hope you find your diet buddy

Good luck with your weight loss

4. Hello

Hi there,

I tried to message you privately but couldn't work out how to do it! lol

I need to shift a couple of stone and have just started too. I had my first class last night.

Would definitely help to keep me motivated.

Thanks,

Laura

5. Hi Laura! My email addy is strawberry. milkshake @ sky . com (without the spaces). I so wish I could go to class but my closest one is at the wrong time!! I am using RC's salsacise dvd and I also subscribe to the magazine though.

Good luck with your first week! x

6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Sorry, I'm a bit late in saying hi, had gremlins in the computer for a few days, but Hi, and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy being here and I'm sure you will get a lot of help and support, everyone is very helpfull and we are all on the same mission. Good luck with your weight and hope you have a great first week.