Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hi Bon, its fantastic to hear you're enjoying your job so much, I'm made up for you. I bet the next month is going to be great.

All is good with me and I'm enjoying my job too!

Hopefully hear from you again soon xx

Well done for getting the permanent job - it sounds like a wonderful thing to be part of. My soup is a bit hit and miss. Basically it is the flesh of a pumpkin, quite a lot of carrots, a large onion, one or two peppers, a head of cellery, fresh corriander, root ginger, veggie bullion, paprika to taste.

Roughly chop the onion, peppers and peeled ginger and soften in a tiny amount of olive oil. Chop and add pumpkin and all the veggies except corriander mix bullion in water and add as needed. When nearly cooked add paprika and chopped corriander. Leave to cool a little and break down with one of those hand held soup blenders and there's your soup - yummy x

Russell Hobbs Food Collection 14452 Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

This is the sort of blender I use but if you are using it for carrots a metal end is best as the white end can discolour.

hey babes. your job sounds wonderful :)

sorry i didn't get back to you. i've been working a lot the last couple of weeks so haven't been available to chat but keep telling me when you are free and at some point i'm sure i'll be available :D

abz xx

Hey guys, thought i'd pop by and see how you lot are getting on :) am often wondering.

Things are certainly good with me. Very busy with work again now our summer season has started and the kids are on their Easter break. Am looking forward to doing some of the old Easter traditions this weekend at work, like egg painting and rolling :D

Am getting more healthy too. This job suits me much better than sitting at a desk all day. I walk 2 miles each day from the bus stop and since i am on my feet all day and carrying heavy coal scuttles about I am finding i am getting slowly fitter :)

Well, I shall check diaries now :)

Ah thanks Nomad. I am! I do miss my days of sitting at work and catching up with you lot online :( I dont get on a computer much these days. But my days seem to fly by at work as we're busy and i enjoy it. So life is good.
Am feeling much healthier with working on my feet although since i bake a lot on the old ranges it is hard to resist! This last week alone I've made rice pudding, veg soup twice and bread. Then this Easter I'm making lots of fruity cakes and some hot cross buns :) yum!

Good to see you posting again - all sounding great x

Thanks Gemstone. I do miss posting on here and having a chat with you guys. It's shame they haven't invented computers back in 1913 where i work now!

Ha ha - but we do understand those past eras better due to the computer age don't we x

hey bon. good to see you back again. i've just returned after a rather long hiatus myself :)

abz xx

Back