Hello new weight loss blog :D

good morning babes. how are things going so far? i just had pineapple for brekkie and will hopefully make it to lunch without too many problems :)

abz xx

Ohh so you went food shopping?? I loooove fresh pineapple :D i think i'll buy one at lunch you know, you've started a craving... at least it's craving that though and not something bad i suppose... I am terrible at the moment though, if anyone mentions eating anything I can't get it out of my head!!! argh!

Well I have had shreddies for breakfast and cup of coffee :) So i feel full at the moment.

Last night I made my cool salads again, a plate for tea then 2 lunch boxes for us for dinner today. I put loads of cheese in Jamies, but I made mine totally good. Ok no actually i have 2 slices of halloumi cheese :( but only 2 slices is bleeding fantasic for me! and since everything else is just salad stuff and potatos then i dont think it's bad and i am going to enjoy it :D i cant wait til lunch time!!

I am going to go to the market in my lunch break as we've run out of salad now, and i want to get some fruit. I want some bananas as i am liking a banana on my cereal on a morning. We've run out of cheese too, but i am _not_ going to go to the cheese stall! i have been too tempted by it before, so i dont want any more of a while, I know Jamie eats it way more than me, but i just need to get rid of the temptations while i am still getting into this dieting mode.

I shall do my dvd when i get home too, it's Tuesday. And i do feel like i have more energy today, so i think Tuesday is a good night to do it on.

So yeah I am feeling postitive :) I feel like i need to step this up a notch though... i really need to focus on eating less.... that is what i am struggling with. I think i am doing ok at eating well, and going for the good options, i just eat too often still.. but i am still proud of how i am doing :D I will look good in that dress!!

you are doing fantastically well honey :)

i haven't been food shopping no... and i won't be either. i will be calling in at tesco on the way to work again to get things i can eat :)

i have kept some onions and mushrooms and brocolli from dinner last night. am going to cook up some pasta before i leave for work and a sauce and i'll have that for my dinner. probably about six points in that but i'll work it out properly. in fact i will do so now... hang on, ha. LOTS. hee, for the sauce i was going to buy. so i'm going to bung in a tin of tomatoes and then i only have to count the pasta, which is about 3. so that's all good. may even stick in a wee bit of quorn mince if i can be bothered. but i doubt that i will be :) ha.

of course you are going to look fantastic in that dress. well. the dress you pick. there are a few on the table you know :)

abz xx

Oh your dinner sounds nice :D and 3 points for lots of pasta is good indeed, well done on thinking to put in a tin of tomatoes :) can you have salt and pepper? is that free? or herbs? a tin of tomatoes and some mixed herbs or just basil is just like a Dolmioy sauce, if you like that :D

Ohhh i was going to post and ask people about ideas for salad dressings, as I am getting a bit sick of this mayo...

I am going for a wee about every half an hour! but i feel thirsty today as am drinking lots... suppose that is good though :D

That Tesco near your work is so useful! Good for being able to get your healthy things. Here's to day 2! you are doing well :D

well it's what i would usually do. i don't know why i thought of buying a sauce because i don't usually. i think it's because i was in 'oh i'll be at work and will need to bung it in the microwave' mode.. ha. ah well :)

abz xx

Yeah it can be difficult thinking of healthy things that you can make at work... it is so restricing... i would love boiled eggs and things for breakfast, or omlettes... but oh well, if it was a proper kitchen here then everyone would be in there making proper meals and one- it would get too busy, two- people would be in there for hours, and three- the smells would be torture!!

Sounds like you have a lovely lunch to take into work, all very healthy and low in points :D go you :D

don't you like hard boiled eggs? or are you just a dipper? i love hard boiled eggs cold... mmm. how many points in an egg... 1.5 points. that's not all bad. i could have an egg for brekkie :) still. it's not much food is it really...

abz xx

I looooove dippy eggs with soldiers :D that is my fav breakfast i think...

Although you know a cold hard boiled egg sliced on some toast would be nice and do able at work since we have a toaster... might do that one day when i get tired of my cereal :D

1.5 points :S yeah eggs seem to be high in fat really, but I never class them as unhealthy, they give me a lot of protein anyway which i need since i dont eat meat. That's my excuse. Although i am meant to be sticking to 3 eggs a week cos of my cholesterol... i should get back onto that... :( boo!

i forgot about your cholesterol. i don't even remember having mine tested... i suppose i must have had at some point... but your gps seems a tad more thorough than mine... ha.

abz xx

I am hungry :( whhhhy am I always hungry! what's going on... ok so i had a salad for dinner... with not much that was filling really... but it should be enough!!

Ohhhhhh.... stupid me! i just realised... i brought a wrap with me too as i knew the salad wouldn't fill me... that's in the fridge :D wooo, i can have that and not feel bad as i brought it to have and its got quorn ham in it and salad :D As if i forgot about that :S

I could do with a cuppa too, but i've run out of milk :( gah. Could get one from the machine but they arent as nice and am sure they use cream in them or something as they taste creamy... sure they're not good for me...

So how are you doing? when you having your pasta?

think i will have my pasta around six pm. feels like it's forever away but that way it's in between my lunch and leaving this place. it's difficult to keep to normal eating hours when you don't start work until 1...

i wish i would miraculously discover food i had forgotten :p

i may pop over to tesco later and pick up some yoghurts. i don't have any and i really need to get my calcium up as all i have is milk in the odd bit of tea.

ooh. you know what. i have remembered undiscovered food. i have my cereal, ha. so if i get desperate late on i can have that for 2.5 points. not too bad. if i take my tea out of the equation i still have 9.5 to play with at the moment. which is rather a lot, so i might have to get something from the shop... might have to take my ww points slidey thing around with me, hee.

abz xx

Sounds like you've got the day planned well :D 6 isnt too far away, and then you have cereal if you get peckish after that :) and yeah get some yoghurts then you'll get some exercise from walking to the shop, and some yoghurts for today and tomorrow :D hee.

Gah i have to do my dvd when i get in... i promised myself! I am in a good mood though, and am happy with my day, and the noodles we're having for tea don't take that long to cook... so i have no excuses!! I shall feel better once i've done it and then can relax all happy and chuffed with myself :D

you will be babes. you really should do it.

it won't be long before you're logging onto mini's from home too. trust me :D hee.

enjoy your dvd. and let me know if it works. pilates is something that would help my back but i'm not sure whether doing a dvd would work or whether it would have to be a class, as, because it's for my back, not exercise, i don't want to be standing wrong and mess it up further if that makes sense?

you've been doing rather well today madam. that's day two nearly out of the way!!

half an hour until dinner... god it's strange having my day ruled by food. hopefully it will stop when i get used to this, ha.

abz xx

Urgh I feel awful today :( had waaaaay too much wine last night :( gah. All i wanna do is go back to bed! Work is being really slow today, and I have a feeling it's going to feel like a million hours til 6 :(

I know it's my own fault :( but we had a fun night at least, played lots of this game that was fun, and then watched some tv. I managed to resist eating lots in drunken-ness too :D

I made really nice noodles last night, with baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, normal peas, and mushrooms :D was really nice and very healthy - woo! And i didnt eat anything else, yays a totally good day :D

Ok so today is another challenge... all I want is stodge! I need something to soak this alcohol up and a cheese pasty is allllll i can think about! help! I resisted getting one on the way to work, mainly cos i was late... I sooo would of got one otherwise... and I had rice crispies with a banana instead which really hasnt satisfied my hangover at all! Annnnd i realised eating rice crispies in an office isn't a good idea.. they were snap, crackling and poping lots and I think I annoyed people with that :S oops.

Soooo i think i'll get a pasty for lunch! i know, i know... i am bad! But i neeeeed one, and then i have my quorn chicken and salad sandwich for the afternoon... so i will be good apart from that... although i know a pasty is very very bad, very unhealthy :S but i need that right now, i need grease...

I even brought in some fresh pineapple but i am soooo not in the mood for fruit!

I dont think i am going to drink on a work night again... it's just thrown everything, my diet, my good mood... So I am not a happy bunny today, I'll learn from it though.

Well my boyfriend has just realised that it was pancake day yesterday, so now he is wanting some for tea! hehe.

Are they really unhealthy then? cos I looked at receipes and they are just flour, egg, and milk... so is it the frying that makes them unhealthy? I am confused....

Well the hang over is settling :D woo. I'm still not myself but am feeling much better. Just need some more head ache tablets in 15 minutes when i can have some more and i think i'll be ok...

I think i still want a pasty though :S humm I dont know... maybe a jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese would do... I don't know... I'll have a think about it.. I do think grease would help me a lot, and i am not sure i can stomach a lot of food.... hummmmm

Woo I managed to resist getting a pasty :D i am proud, if i can resist on a day like today then i think i deserve a medal! I went for an egg mayo sandwich instead which was quite disapointing really as they didnt put much egg in it but loads of lettace :S annnnnd I had a packet of crisps! bad bon! but i thought it was better than having a pasty and i needed something greasy :S So yeah feel a bit bad about that still...

The hang over has come back... was going away but now i feel bleedin rotten again :( I want to be at home in bed.

well done for the pasty resistance!! i was about to bring out the big boot for kicking bums!! ha. very proud of you hon.

pancakes themselves aren't too bad, the frying isn't great because people tend to use loads of oil, but i think it's what people put on them that makes them really bad. just think, loads of sugar with lemon, treacle, chocolate... the list goes on.

banana is really really nice on pancakes. that would be relatively healthy?

abz xx

Ahhh of course :) ohhhh treacle :D yum! i really fancy that now :( :( But we dont have any, and i dont really like pancakes anyway!! So i am not gonna have one. He is putting brie and cranberry sauce on his, which does sound nice, but I don't think I want one, I would rather have something else... not sure what though... for once i dont actually feel hungry at the moment so cant think about tea just yet.

I want to go home, i want to go home, i want to go home :( gah.

Back